Top Shelf Aquatics

RIP Sebastian's Nuvo 30L Build- Future Goals/Plans!

RIP Sebastian

RIP Sebastian
1 hour ago, I'm Batman said:

Sebastian and Teeny what's up!! How's things going?

*blows dust off of thread*

I've been very busy. I'm still battling the caulerpa with peroxide. I need to set aside a day to do peroxide dips.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:26 PM, teenyreef said:

Welcome back from England I hope! Have you done the transfer yet?

No. No new carpet.

• Like 1

Well, dang, you just need to explain to your parents that they need to get moving! Just kidding, I bet the delays are making them crazy too. When it happens, try using some extra carbon just in case the new carpet smell is bad for the corals and fish. 

I thought of you last week. The Santa Clara Vanguard was in town, practicing in the same stadium my kids marching band plays in! I was a total band geek, took a bunch of pictures and and videoed the whole 14 minute show when they did the final rehearsal. They were absolutely incredible. Here's a link to the video since I suspect you might be interested :lol:

https://goo.gl/photos/8XhxJ13PACAadtXv9

The video is the last one in the album. 

RIP Sebastian
6 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Well, dang, you just need to explain to your parents that they need to get moving! Just kidding, I bet the delays are making them crazy too. When it happens, try using some extra carbon just in case the new carpet smell is bad for the corals and fish. 

I thought of you last week. The Santa Clara Vanguard was in town, practicing in the same stadium my kids marching band plays in! I was a total band geek, took a bunch of pictures and and videoed the whole 14 minute show when they did the final rehearsal. They were absolutely incredible. Here's a link to the video since I suspect you might be interested :lol:

https://goo.gl/photos/8XhxJ13PACAadtXv9

The video is the last one in the album. 

Thanks! I actually saw them on Monday along with BAC, Crossmen, Crown, Cadets, Phantom, Cavies, and Bloo. My family drove two hours to Massillon, Ohio to watch them. I didn't get home until 1:30 AM and I had to get up at 6:30 because of band camp, but it was totally worth it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I know you're doing the RS Reef Care Program tracking topic.  I was just wondering if you could provide you actual tank update along with that, either here or over in that other topic?  

unless this tank is completely done for and you're starting from scratch with Reef Care program with a new set up. 

• Like 1