Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

January group buy

metrokat

JavaJacketOC

And when will you have B-Ionic 2 part (1 gallon) available? Hopefully by the January Group Buy?

So you're not going to try the BRS powdered supplements?

So you're not going to try the BRS powdered supplements?

No I am not trying BRS supplements. They mix to different concentrations than ESV B-ionic (which would complicate my dosing) and given that the $34 lasts 6 months the price difference is negligible.

JavaJacketOC

No I am not trying BRS supplements. They mix to different concentrations than ESV B-ionic (which would complicate my dosing) and given that the $34 lasts 6 months the price difference is negligible.

You must have learned the ratios in your potions class.

JK <3

JavaJacketOC

They wouldn't give me the concentration in Mol/dm^3 :(

I haven't taken a potions class in years, IDK what that even means, lol. I may pick up the B-Ionic in the group buy, I need a few things anyway.

Powdered is nice because it's easier to store but if mixes up odd amounts then it might be more trouble than it's worth, especially since it's lasing you so long.

I haven't taken a potions class in years, IDK what that even means, lol. I may pick up the B-Ionic in the group buy, I need a few things anyway.

Powdered is nice because it's easier to store but if mixes up odd amounts then it might be more trouble than it's worth, especially since it's lasing you so long.

I'm waiting for the next group buy but it might have to be next month since I need 3 test kits, a new cobalt 1200 pump, the 1g B-ionic 2 part, CoralRX pro, B-ionic Mg, replacement foam cover for MP40. Comes out at like $170 unfortunately, so my tank will go testless for another month :(

Well I have API Ammonia and Hanna Phosphate but I just want Ca/Alk/Mg.

JavaJacketOC

I'm waiting for the next group buy but it might have to be next month since I need 3 test kits, a new cobalt 1200 pump, the 1g B-ionic 2 part, CoralRX pro, B-ionic Mg, replacement foam cover for MP40. Comes out at like $170 unfortunately, so my tank will go testless for another month :(

That's quite the list. I'm in need of a Mag test, a new dip (have been using the seachem reef dip but with all of the recent SPS purchases I'm really gonna need either a good dip or to start using Bayer) and some salt or dosing agents. I picked up the hanna alk test from Dave and I love it. I would really just like their line of tests but it's a hefty bill.

Marc.The.Shark

Quit testing so much, just stick your finger in the tank & taste it. If it tastes salty, your good! Lol

Hi - when is the January group buy?

The third Saturday of the month, so expect sign-up to begin around 1/11.

And when will you have B-Ionic 2 part (1 gallon) available? Hopefully by the January Group Buy?

We've got quite a few in stock right now, we should still have some by the Group Buy. :)

Quit testing so much, just stick your finger in the tank & taste it. If it tastes salty, your good! Lol

Haha, he is...the Human Refractometer!

How does group buy work?

Is it just free shipping on smaller orders?

Not only do you get free shipping at $29, but you also get 10x reward points, and a conversion over to Preferred Reefer (which has its own slew of benefits like free shipping at $49 and 5x reward points) when the Group Buy has ended.

Not only do you get free shipping at $29, but you also get 10x reward points, and a conversion over to Preferred Reefer (which has its own slew of benefits like free shipping at $49 and 5x reward points) when the Group Buy has ended.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too new here, what is the group buy?

I saw that. How do we sign up? Link to details please for those of us new to NR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed. Would like some details on how to get in on this.

Agreed. Would like some details on how to get in on this.

They will post signup info on 1/11 or around there. It is VERY sell explanatory when they post it.

Archived