Spongodes Monti.

IMG_20190321_152602_938.thumb.jpg.36f426236a1b91c1840607b17231b641.jpg

20190321_152100.thumb.jpg.209d5730fe7cb71e1313bc0e7ca7a1b1.jpgPretty  good growth out of this since February. That base is all new,the frag was a straight stick with a few nubs higher up!

• Like 3

On 3/19/2019 at 4:03 PM, righttirefire said:

Girl, how you get them lashes so long?

Those are some old fashioned long skirts!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pgrVII said:

And a lil guitar 😊

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Those are some old fashioned long skirts!

That they are!

11 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

😊😊🙏

• Like 2

As always thanks for all the updates on IG. Tank is really coming together after these years. 😄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

As always thanks for all the updates on IG. Tank is really coming together after these years. 😄

No prob. Thanks for the nice light!

• Like 1

So the time has come to maybe add more flow...🤔 

Was considering adding another MP10 on the other side more on the back end of the glass and the current one moved forward a little so between the 2 and the return it should be nice and moving. Plenty of flow.

Kinda like this,the orange trype blocks being the new placement of course,made obvious by the "wave lines"

20190323_193310.thumb.jpg.9c0d35b6ce7189fbce4ed27e48a01d69.jpg

Some of the clownfish and bta.

I have seen some of these 3D printed nem guard cages for mp10s that look pretty awesome. I dunno about $35+awesome but pretty awesome. Honestly,I only say that cause I will likely need to buy 2 😂.  

Looked at lots of fancy corals this weekend and also found out the other day Jason Fox lives like 30 minutes from where I grew up. So thats pretty sweet.(Not related to the looking at corals this weekend)

But ultimately, decided it would be better to add some more flow to flush out the low flow zones before higher end type corals may or may not come in.

I have seen some of these 3D printed nem guard cages for mp10s that look pretty awesome. I dunno about $35+awesome but pretty awesome. Honestly,I only say that cause I will likely need to buy 2 😂.  

Looked at lots of fancy corals this weekend and also found out the other day Jason Fox lives like 30 minutes from where I grew up. So thats pretty sweet.(Not related to the looking at corals this weekend)

But ultimately, decided it would be better to add some more flow to flush out the low flow zones before higher end type corals may or may not come in.