ReefCleaners.org

pgrVII

Hmmm so, yesterday a representative started a return process with me,asking in an email if I knew the part that was broken so they could get me underway. I responded with their requested info. That was 11:08am here on the east coast. Have not heard back since then. Kinda odd I've found @Marine Depotto be generally really fast. Kinda sucks though cause the pump has been here since Thursday so, given its now into the weekend,I kinda have a feeling I wont be using it till late next week  😕 wah wah wahhhhhh 

Luckily as noisy as it is my return is still working just you know,spray paint can loud😂

• Like 1
righttirefire
2 hours ago, pgrVII said:

Hmmm so, yesterday a representative started a return process with me,asking in an email if I knew the part that was broken so they could get me underway. I responded with their requested info. That was 11:08am here on the east coast. Have not heard back since then. Kinda odd I've found @Marine Depotto be generally really fast. Kinda sucks though cause the pump has been here since Thursday so, given its now into the weekend,I kinda have a feeling I wont be using it till late next week  😕 wah wah wahhhhhh 

Luckily as noisy as it is my return is still working just you know,spray paint can loud😂

Put the other pump back in until this is resolved... not more rattle...

Thems be some nice sunny ds

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Put the other pump back in until this is resolved... not more rattle...

Thems be some nice sunny ds

Its all boxed and dry but also the controller isnt functioning right so the pump is kinda worthless atm unfortunately. 

Thanks man! They do have some nice color for sure!

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

You kids and your crazy stickers. 😄

I was always a proponent of if you get something cool it should come with a sticker or decal 😂

5 minutes ago, patback said:

Where did you get the nanoreef sticker from?

Showed up mysterious like this morning, but,I was told theres gonna be a thing to keep an eye out for soon for sticker requests. 😊🤙

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just a FTS

Was shopping around Cultivated Reef this morning too... 

Really,I'll let things settle in a while before adding anything coral wise, goals this week are get pods ordered from algae barn and get the mighty jet pump issue straightened out. 

Red Planet Acro was nice lookin though,as was the Limeade Shortcake😏20190224_105158.thumb.jpg.4dc028be31d2e327b335d1d5a9d379a6.jpg

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

The tank is looking sharp today @pgrVII! The sticker is awesome too 👍

That's interesting to see you stir your sand every day, I blast the sand in my pico reef with a pipette every so often, but usually just before water changes. I might try stirring the sand bed in with tweezers from time to time too, that's a good idea. A little manual intervention to prevent detritus buildup, seems easy enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

The tank is looking sharp today @pgrVII! The sticker is awesome too 👍

That's interesting to see you stir your sand every day, I blast the sand in my pico reef with a pipette every so often, but usually just before water changes. I might try stirring the sand bed in with tweezers from time to time too, that's a good idea. A little manual intervention to prevent detritus buildup, seems easy enough.

Thanks,yea the sticker is choice.👌

Yea its kinda fun to groom the sand bed and easy to do,only takes about 2 mins total. Then,every couple days I run the mp10 in full wave mode to create a surge to dredge up anything missed. I go through more @inTank floss but totally worth it for wet water.

It also helps I try to keep my nutrient input low key.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Pretty bubbles 💕

Notice the purple streaks in the bubbles coming on.😎

20190225_100519.thumb.jpg.da0eca50ab1e0e6cb6667c64b0b1d660.jpg

Also, still convinced this is splitting, been in crimp mode for a few weeks now.

Mines been in crimp mode too, and holding its stem at an awkward like,70* angle.  

Weird though because the only split I've ever had before was over and done in less than a day and mine has been looking like its splitting for weeks like yours now.

5 minutes ago, patback said:

Mines been in crimp mode too, and holding its stem at an awkward like,70* angle.  

Weird though because the only split I've ever had before was over and done in less than a day and mine has been looking like its splitting for weeks like yours now.

Yea I dunno man,I wonder if theres difference between a stress split and reproduction type split,ya know? Like one is faster than the other kinda deal? I dunno 😆

All the same good to have some BTAs!!

2 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

Heck yea man! Loving these constant updates. 

-D

P.S - Dont screw up. 😛

I'll see what I can do brother😆

Figured it was time to really dig in. 

On 2/23/2019 at 9:07 AM, pgrVII said:

Do you know the representative you spoke with or have an order # I can reference? I am happy to check with the team today and see what's up.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Marine Depot said:

Do you know the representative you spoke with or have an order # I can reference? I am happy to check with the team today and see what's up.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Yes yes.  PM sent with info requested. Thank you!

Ok,so I'm definitely an idiot a little. The instructions for the 326 gph model Mighty Jet are the same for the bigger one,but,it doesnt say the smaller one maxes out at 14 instead. Thanks to Jeff and my rep that handled it Felicia,both super helpful! As is typical with @Marine Depot

My new return parts will be here tomorrow so should be back in business!🤙

• Like 2