inTank Media Baskets

pgrVII

Y So I think Im gonna run the pump around 285 gph (roughly) so its not maxing the pump out but still turning the tank over about 11x an hour. Which I feel is plenty combined with the mp10.  I also might let the pump run in wave mode for 15 minutes daily to  help push crud off the rocks and sand. 

• Like 1

So, I'm not one to stock a tank full of fish,but,those Biota Dragonets are pretty awesome.  I always had luck with my Ruby Reds on prime reef flake, and the tank is nice and seasoned. Plus, Im going to be making an order to algae barn in a few weeks...

Not a must have but,I have always wanted one.

That would mean getting the float box out,training it on the flake,and hoping king and queen of the dbags dont bully it. Id also probably need to order a top finally as I know they can be jumpers....

Hmmmm.🤔

• Like 4
righttirefire
Just now, pgrVII said:

Looks like they sell the Biota Dragonets in pairs,which is cool but too much fish for my tank. So I will stick to the 2 fish limit as I have been.

4 is the key

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Looks like they sell the Biota Dragonets in pairs,which is cool but too much fish for my tank. So I will stick to the 2 fish limit as I have been.

Those things are the size of a pea.......... they would get lost in there.......

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Those things are the size of a pea.......... they would get lost in there.......

Thats what Im sayin,plus,Ive watched the female clown feed all sorts of things to her anemones,$100+ ecology lesson isnt needed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1