Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

20160106_095045_zpsvo6whgzd_edit_1452092

20160106_094935_zpst5lvgyog_edit_1452092

Some better awake and clear pics

Wow, looks really nice omgomgomg

I think the rocks look great this way with the two islands. Plenty of room for LPS to get big!

• Like 2

Wow, looks really nice omgomgomg

I think the rocks look great this way with the two islands. Plenty of room for LPS to get big!

Well thanks teeny. :)

Yea I hope to fill the tank up over the next year+ lots of room for a nice plate and others for sure. That bubble is only about 1/2 it's capable inflated size in the pic ;)

• Like 1

Honestly, I'll prob spray it down when I mist the mangroves with fresh water just scrub when needed :)

so here's a thought. what about running your ATO as the waterfall? it won't be constant but you won't get salt creep. I thought of this with my 12 but never actually did it.

• Like 1

Me too on all accounts Gena. No one likes lps anymore it seems anyways :rolleyes: lol

I do! Trying to put together a big LPS order right now.

Tank looks awesome brother! B)

• Like 2

I'm going to be "that guy" who says you should remove the right, front, top rock for added depth. Or tell you to stack it on the rock in back and proceed with the waterfall idea. :P

Otherwise I really like that scape.

• Like 1

so here's a thought. what about running your ATO as the waterfall? it won't be constant but you won't get salt creep. I thought of this with my 12 but never actually did it.

Hmmmm I could. Very clever stells. As usual ;) I may just have to break some rock tonight to get some top off pieces for it.

I'm going to be "that guy" who says you should remove the right, front, top rock for added depth. Or tell you to stack it on the rock in back and proceed with the waterfall idea. :P

Otherwise I really like that scape.

I was actually considering removing the top left sides front most rock,if I did there's a plateau shelf thing from the base piece.
  • Like 2

I do! Trying to put together a big LPS order right now.

Tank looks awesome brother! B)

Thank you my friend. Oh I need to see pics when it comes in,whatcha looking at?

Love the scape and the tank. Great minds obviously think alike!

Ah very nice ;) clearly,they do.
  • Like 1

Looks good I like that top down shot!

Thanks spectra, figured the tank is well viewed that way so why not.

Apparently I have some kind of fancy camera upstairs I need to learn how to use some kind of olympus.

• Like 2

Thanks spectra, figured the tank is well viewed that way so why not.

Apparently I have some kind of fancy camera upstairs I need to learn how to use some kind of olympus.

I love the top down stuff and shallow tanks my only issue is I hate bending down to look through the glass :lol: Even my Fusion 20 I had to make the stand 37 inches tall.......

• Like 2

I love the top down stuff and shallow tanks my only issue is I hate bending down to look through the glass :lol: Even my Fusion 20 I had to make the stand 37 inches tall.......

This I agree with the bending down to look at it lol pain,but all mine are like that or have been to a degree or another.

20160107_085310_zps1x06ojqi_edit_1452175

Also this guy's happy

• Like 9

Thank you my friend. Oh I need to see pics when it comes in,whatcha looking at?

Ah very nice ;) clearly,they do.

Lots and lots. Stocking a 260 gallon DT with 100 gal sump. lots of acans, euphyllia, a trach or two, duncans some other stuffs. Need lots of gorgs and zoas/palys too if I can find a good source for larger orders.

• Like 1

Lots and lots. Stocking a 260 gallon DT with 100 gal sump. lots of acans, euphyllia, a trach or two, duncans some other stuffs. Need lots of gorgs and zoas/palys too if I can find a good source for larger orders.

Damm! That's epic and massive,is it the office tank?

Some new pics,everything seems to be happy and content.

20160107_122221_zpsrzhxjwi9_edit_1452187

20160107_122248_zpsaxtpa2uq_edit_1452187

• Like 8

So I got my supply of intank floss today to put in the media rack,I also,cleaned the filter sock out by rinsing in the sink with hot water,this thing works well but dirties quick. Luckily I have 2 to swap between since I have the media basket too. Keep the water super polished and crisp.

Also lowered the light a bit and centered it better.

• Like 1

Also,about the light. I feel the lighy is alot better to my eyes over this tank opposed to the 40. Namely because it's a really awesome footprint to ask the duo to cover. And the Glass is higher quality too.

Ahhhhh,new tanks :)

I love the scape Patrick you nailed it buddy.

Thanks buddy! :flower:

It was so much fun to build out in the garage with the hammer and chisel! I really am proud of this one.

Also....

Got a box o reef cleaners goodness coming tomorrow :D

• Like 2

loving it!

Thanks pat! :)

It's my best one yet for sure so far. I was successful in keeping everything hidden and clean.

For some reason the tank puts off the impression it's bigger than it really is in pictures.

• Like 2

i gotta love thos deep shallowtanks :wub:

thinking about making a new shallow deep tank , but a deep tank won't fit my bedroom :(

and man the tank looks bigger than it actually is :lol:

• Like 1

i gotta love thos deep shallowtanks :wub:

thinking about making a new tank with about the same dimension, but a deep tank won't fit my bedroom :(

Yea shallows are nice,sorry you're not able to fit the footprint you'd want :/