pgrVII

The Goon- New Bird

xthunt

My son really like the conure he seen once. Smart bird, and likes (craves?) human interaction. He was behind some glass, but you could tell he wanted to play. But, since they aren’t supposed to be caged for long periods, where do they “evacuate”? Are they potty trained to go only in the cage, or do you end up with white spots everywhere in your home?

• Like 1

pgrVII
35 minutes ago, xthunt said:

My son really like the conure he seen once. Smart bird, and likes (craves?) human interaction. He was behind some glass, but you could tell he wanted to play. But, since they aren’t supposed to be caged for long periods, where do they “evacuate”? Are they potty trained to go only in the cage, or do you end up with white spots everywhere in your home?

They kinda pick spots from what I've gathered,today we had the cage open for about 5 total hours as he got used to our house. He left my significant others hand and went to a perch in his cage to evacuate then came back to her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

spectra
4 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

They kinda pick spots from what I've gathered,today we had the cage open for about 5 total hours as he got used to our house. He left my significant others hand and went to a perch in his cage to evacuate then came back to her.

So at least its potty trained...............maybe..............

• Haha 1

pgrVII
1 minute ago, spectra said:

So at least its potty trained...............maybe..............

Pretty decent,till not...😂

• Like 2