Jump to content
pgrVII

The Goon-MidQuality Photos(but not a dump)

Recommended Posts

pgrVII

New Goni.I picked up super cheap.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

So my fluffy green monster turned purple.

Before

Screenshot_20190612-145101_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e1352838b230f5be6bbe46c88b541077.jpg

 

Current 

20190612_122909.thumb.jpg.b4923cf1d43e75f91bb425fce6ceb7c8.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
frahny
2 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

So my fluffy green monster turned purple.

Before

Screenshot_20190612-145101_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e1352838b230f5be6bbe46c88b541077.jpg

 

Current 

20190612_122909.thumb.jpg.b4923cf1d43e75f91bb425fce6ceb7c8.jpg

 

That's gnarly! looks really nice purple with those polyps.

 

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
2 minutes ago, frahny said:

That's gnarly! looks really nice purple with those polyps.

 

Hey thanks,I thought so too!

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

Top down

20190612_152327.thumb.jpg.e2e80826e41629bceb0af47d6fd9e9a7.jpg

 

BTA

20190612_152423.thumb.jpg.b77977cde5af392a9a16f36d7001c633.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Matteo

That nem looks so good. Stoked to get one again! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
6 minutes ago, OverCookedRock said:

That nem looks so good. Stoked to get one again! 

Yea buddy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

Snail shell Jables took apart to get the delicious hermit crab inside.

IMG_20190614_145926_383.thumb.jpg.da9b377fa98515f03760689e6253dbed.jpg

 

IMG_20190614_145926_382.thumb.jpg.384d0225f70af0757b07608afbd069ad.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

Jables having his breakfast.

20190616_114229.thumb.jpg.7acddbab43cc4d198683b5fab39bab0f.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

I see jables is doing well 👌. Has he been a model citizen so far?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I see jables is doing well 👌. Has he been a model citizen so far?

Indeed,so far no issues,pretty sure he's actively figuring out the cleaner shrimp,so it wouldnt suprise me if I find he got it one day. Just replaced hermit crabs and some snails,he seems to prefer the crabs to snails.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Indeed,so far no issues,pretty sure he's actively figuring out the cleaner shrimp,so it wouldnt suprise me if I find he got it one day. Just replaced hermit crabs and some snails,he seems to prefer the crabs to snails.

Interesting about him liking crabs over snails. I'm the same way 😂 love me some crab, no bueno on snail lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Interesting about him liking crabs over snails. I'm the same way 😂 love me some crab, no bueno on snail lol

Same,Maryland raised.😊🦀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

On another note,this is the growth on the Dragonpig in a few days short of a month. 

First dayScreenshot_20190616-113159_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2ce38178a550a1d444fff28ab78d8a94.jpg

 

Earlier today

IMG_20190616_113758_151.thumb.jpg.254fcc4eda6c6806de560d7d6c7b9101.jpg

 

IMG_20190616_113758_155.thumb.jpg.75fee155bb14642e7871a1936985718e.jpg

@patback


 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
34 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

On another note,this is the growth on the Dragonpig in a few days short of a month. 

First dayScreenshot_20190616-113159_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2ce38178a550a1d444fff28ab78d8a94.jpg

 

Earlier today

IMG_20190616_113758_151.thumb.jpg.254fcc4eda6c6806de560d7d6c7b9101.jpg

 

IMG_20190616_113758_155.thumb.jpg.75fee155bb14642e7871a1936985718e.jpg

@patback


 

Oh so pretty 😍

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh so pretty 😍

Thank you 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

Video of the tank,kinda,mostly of Jables exploring and telling the female clown to keep cool.😎

 

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

20190619_150850.thumb.jpg.939951653b2c4ca20382acddba35de68.jpg

 

20190619_151222.thumb.jpg.aa28e8936fa3ad6d209b05d5885d548b.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 hours ago, pgrVII said:

Video of the tank,kinda,mostly of Jables exploring and telling the female clown to keep cool.😎

 

:whoa: that this is so f ing amazing!!! You make me want one :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
12 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

:whoa: that this is so f ing amazing!!! You make me want one :lol:

Hey thanks,yea he is way cool. Most interesting critter Ive had in my tank for sure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Hey thanks,yea he is way cool. Most interesting critter Ive had in my tank for sure.

I feel I could watch him for hours... does he do that normally? I thought they hid more times than not but I could be wrong lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII
17 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I feel I could watch him for hours... does he do that normally? I thought they hid more times than not but I could be wrong lol.

It depends on the species generally,some are more outgoing than others,and of course each has their own personality. Jables is out and about a good bit during the day,he closes the den up at night.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

This was a fairly good sized (in relation to Jables) Astrea Snail. Jables is about 3.5-4" long.

VideoCapture_20190619-235121.thumb.jpg.41798391ee44b33350651184a9ed5c92.jpg

 

20190620_103513.thumb.jpg.21c664a2c490155700e0d619c574af84.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

Some Zoas and the Purple stylo 

20190620_120121.thumb.jpg.60ee1c4734b9f038042843528fd0a618.jpg

 

20190620_120131.thumb.jpg.793b9fbcbdec416b2372d92f29904835.jpg

 

20190620_120042.thumb.jpg.66a3636d96c9ec51de0bb2a4499b4c75.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pgrVII

On a coral update, I fried some montis,I should have acclimated them better to the 18kish lighting. But my acros and spongodes are growing well,as are the stylo and birdnest. The zoas are growing together nicely also.  Got rid of a small fraggle rock with some liams cloves on it due to an aiptasia showing up on it.

Other than that not much else,just the same upkeep and what nots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...