Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

2 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

So my fluffy green monster turned purple.

Before

Screenshot_20190612-145101_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e1352838b230f5be6bbe46c88b541077.jpg

Current 

20190612_122909.thumb.jpg.b4923cf1d43e75f91bb425fce6ceb7c8.jpg

That's gnarly! looks really nice purple with those polyps.

10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I see jables is doing well 👌. Has he been a model citizen so far?

Indeed,so far no issues,pretty sure he's actively figuring out the cleaner shrimp,so it wouldnt suprise me if I find he got it one day. Just replaced hermit crabs and some snails,he seems to prefer the crabs to snails.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Indeed,so far no issues,pretty sure he's actively figuring out the cleaner shrimp,so it wouldnt suprise me if I find he got it one day. Just replaced hermit crabs and some snails,he seems to prefer the crabs to snails.

Interesting about him liking crabs over snails. I'm the same way 😂 love me some crab, no bueno on snail lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Interesting about him liking crabs over snails. I'm the same way 😂 love me some crab, no bueno on snail lol

Same,Maryland raised.😊🦀

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
34 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

On another note,this is the growth on the Dragonpig in a few days short of a month. 

First dayScreenshot_20190616-113159_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2ce38178a550a1d444fff28ab78d8a94.jpg

Earlier today

IMG_20190616_113758_151.thumb.jpg.254fcc4eda6c6806de560d7d6c7b9101.jpg

IMG_20190616_113758_155.thumb.jpg.75fee155bb14642e7871a1936985718e.jpg

@patback

Oh so pretty 😍

• Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 hours ago, pgrVII said:

Video of the tank,kinda,mostly of Jables exploring and telling the female clown to keep cool.😎

:whoa: that this is so f ing amazing!!! You make me want one :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

:whoa: that this is so f ing amazing!!! You make me want one :lol:

Hey thanks,yea he is way cool. Most interesting critter Ive had in my tank for sure.

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
8 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Hey thanks,yea he is way cool. Most interesting critter Ive had in my tank for sure.

I feel I could watch him for hours... does he do that normally? I thought they hid more times than not but I could be wrong lol.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I feel I could watch him for hours... does he do that normally? I thought they hid more times than not but I could be wrong lol.

It depends on the species generally,some are more outgoing than others,and of course each has their own personality. Jables is out and about a good bit during the day,he closes the den up at night.

• Like 2

On a coral update, I fried some montis,I should have acclimated them better to the 18kish lighting. But my acros and spongodes are growing well,as are the stylo and birdnest. The zoas are growing together nicely also.  Got rid of a small fraggle rock with some liams cloves on it due to an aiptasia showing up on it.

Other than that not much else,just the same upkeep and what nots.

• Like 1