Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

Considering adding the Aquamax Nano skimmer to help keep things a little cleaner between water changes. They seem really nice and fit well in the Lagoon 25 tanks.

55 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

As always looking great man. 

My numer #1 IG'er 😛 

-Dave

Thanks brother! I am pushing your lights at my work too!🤙

• Like 2

It's important to swap that floss. This went in earlier this morning and this is what was after a sand/rock blast,and pellet feeding of the fish/shrimpleton. Mind you,I clean the tank this way daily. 🌊

20190418_192024.thumb.jpg.699760391b24970759263e156d8a8e38.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Considering retrying the Odontodactylus havanensis. Obviously I'll sleep on it a while,but would be a fun new addition. 🤔

Would definitely need to add the skimmer to help buffer the added food load. I could however provide a good live food of hermit crabs for its food source to help supplement prepared food...so its doables...

• Like 2
17 hours ago, pgrVII said:

Considering retrying the Odontodactylus havanensis. Obviously I'll sleep on it a while,but would be a fun new addition. 🤔

Would definitely need to add the skimmer to help buffer the added food load. I could however provide a good live food of hermit crabs for its food source to help supplement prepared food...so its doables...

I approve of this idea. 😊 they are so cool. 

5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I approve of this idea. 😊 they are so cool. 

We considered a Peacock as they have one for sale near me,let it grow bigger and then transfer over to the bigger one in a year or so

• Like 1

New update!

The LFS has a Gonodactylaceus glabrous for sale and I got a coupon lol so going to check this out

(Bluezoo aquatics photo not my lfs)

DSC_6030_more.jpg.37958a47e4fe64e25c8ff348e3496e29.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 3