Top Shelf Aquatics

pgrVII

Did you get the ATO yet?

Gonna need more pics for the new page :flower:.

Haha fair enough.

It just shipped today I'm told so hopefully early next I'd imagine.

Cresties are welcome here too Gena :P

• Like 1

Haha fair enough.

It just shipped today I'm told so hopefully early next I'd imagine.

Cresties are welcome here too Gena :P

Awesome! I'll probably order one before too long :).

Ahhhh...cresties. My eggs are doing really well. Hatching should be soon : fingerscrossed:. It's been 61 days and they can hatch between 60-70 days during warmer months and up to 120 days in cooler months. So not sure when they will hatch but it could be soon!!!!

• Like 5

Awesome! I'll probably order one before too long :).

Ahhhh...cresties. My eggs are doing really well. Hatching should be soon : fingerscrossed:. It's been 61 days and they can hatch between 60-70 days during warmer months and up to 120 days in cooler months. So not sure when they will hatch but it could be soon!!!!

Oh awesome! Can't wait for the results! :D
  • Like 1

Nice I like the look!

And you got rid of the stupid sticker :lol:

Well thanks :)

Haha I did that.

The black aio section on the side of the tank k usually will get stickers though from nano box,inTank,etc.

Well,I don't mind advertising of sorts if I like the company. And if they're a home business too. :)

I understand and have products from them but.....

• Like 1

20160107_205847_zpsgpq6scxb_edit_1452219

Rare appearance by this large fella. Going on a bit over 2 years old now

Those guys are great! I really miss mine. You only see them every once in a while when it's dark, but you can always see their little arms poking out from under the rocks at feeding time :)

• Like 3

Those guys are great! I really miss mine. You only see them every once in a while when it's dark, but you can always see their little arms poking out from under the rocks at feeding time :)

Yea he gives everyone in my house the creeps lol. He's a good scavenger and I spot feed him real stuff when I see him out so he isn't JUST scavenging

• Like 3

Yeah. I see Patrick the Starfish. My family sees spiders :lol:

I couldn't keep mine out of the acans no matter how much I fed him. And when I fed him a lot, he got too big for my tiny tanks. But they are great starfish and completely reef safe.

• Like 2

Yeah. I see Patrick the Starfish. My family sees spiders :lol:

I couldn't keep mine out of the acans no matter how much I fed him. And when I fed him a lot, he got too big for my tiny tanks. But they are great starfish and completely reef safe.

Yea and I think I paid like $ 3 for him, great part of a clean up crew.
  • Like 2

Hmm. Maybe ill put one of the extras there too. I like small stickers like the na no box ones. Not the giant ones other camping put out.

Companies ***

• Like 2

Hmm. Maybe ill put one of the extras there too. I like small stickers like the na no box ones. Not the giant ones other camping put out.

Companies ***

Yea that's what I'm saying sir. Hey patty,you need some duck calls? I got a couple I won't need to use.
  • Like 1

Great start bud. Glad the old light is making a come back.

-Dave

Thanks Dave, oh yea that duo shines bright over that we'll made tank. The light and tank are a perfect combo,like a reef reeses peanut butter cup :P

Holy Shnikes that guy looks big! Had a tiny one in my 40 but it was small.

Oh yea,it will eat an entire algae wafer if you drop one in,entire thing,dime size lol.
  • Like 1