Innovative Marine Aquariums

pgrVII

The NemProtect is really a great tool for the reef. After having it a bit now I can say it's really a great thing to have for your MP10,40,60,gyre.

20190629_224922.thumb.jpg.c16dbdb1124835a9ac3af6422a275cb3.jpg

• Like 2
23 hours ago, pgrVII said:

20190628_133117.thumb.jpg.a792c6f4bf2675895de41466c66e6626.jpg

As usual, he was irritated to go outside 🙄 but he got over it quickly.😂

Well I cant get on board with you snake and lizard weirdos 🤣.. but this little guy is way cool. Dont get me wrong you couldnt pay be to touch it but it looks really neat 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Well I cant get on board with you snake and lizard weirdos 🤣.. but this little guy is way cool. Dont get me wrong you couldnt pay be to touch it but it looks really neat 😃

Lol fair enough, Zoraks hands are quite strong. He's a good boy though, likes to be left alone mostly and relax.😊

• Haha 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
6 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Another view of the new tiles.IMG_20190705_231534_801.thumb.jpg.9f39d8e65b8125d81fc9de01028c84b4.jpg

Oh wow, that looks awesome. How come the switch to tile?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh wow, that looks awesome. How come the switch to tile?

Easier to clean, the mat stained easily. Good idea other wise. The tile though is easy to wipe clean and remove to disinfect weekly. Plus,cheap. The new enclosure will require 6 more at 1.88 a piece.😎 sand mat that kinda fits new size is $45-50

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Easier to clean, the mat stained easily. Good idea other wise. The tile though is easy to wipe clean and remove to disinfect weekly. Plus,cheap. The new enclosure will require 6 more at 1.88 a piece.😎 sand mat that kinda fits new size is $45-50

Yeah that's a good idea, I like how the tile looks though. It looks like it's supposed to be there.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Yeah that's a good idea, I like how the tile looks though. It looks like it's supposed to be there.

Thats what I thought too. Im gonna get this massive log at the pet store near me and make it the focal of the new enclosure on top of this tile. With some rock piles and a shelter area. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
19 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Thats what I thought too. Im gonna get this massive log at the pet store near me and make it the focal of the new enclosure on top of this tile. With some rock piles and a shelter area. 

Nice can't wait to see it 😀

• Thanks 1

@pgrVII does your dragon ever refuse to sleep in a hide?  Ours tends to sleep on  the cool side of the tank on the branches.. freaks us out because she hangs like she's dead and then springs back to life. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, patback said:

@pgrVII does your dragon ever refuse to sleep in a hide?  Ours tends to sleep on  the cool side of the tank on the branches.. freaks us out because she hangs like she's dead and then springs back to life. 

Mine never uses the hide lol. Basically mine stays in the same spot 24 hours a day unless eating 😂

• Thanks 1

Should be headed to Fintastic in Frederick,Md today. Great store with awesome folks. Excited to maybe grab a new frag or 2. Really considering getting an urchin for Jables...

• Like 2