Pod Your Reef

pgrVII

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, pgrVII said:

Just ordered one of these for the MP10 from @SaltwaterAq they are local,about 20 mins from me! Excited to give it a try.Screenshot_20190508-221206_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b473b09bb91080d959425332f1d9858a.jpg

Nice, is that a 3d print?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Nice, is that a 3d print?

No idea,probably is I'd imagine. Its called Nem Protect. Definitely looks worthwhile.🤙

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, pgrVII said:

No idea,probably is I'd imagine. Its called Nem Protect. Definitely looks worthwhile.🤙

I'll have to see if they make one for the aqamai pumps.. that's pretty neat

45 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I don't bother anymore with mp10s protection anymore

20160117_093316_zps6crki98q.jpg

20150819_173158_zpsc0pttojq.jpg

Yea the foam isnt any good after a day or so lol. Thats why Im pumped about this one, I clean mine every 5 days anyway so it'll stay in nice shape. I'll do a review of some kind for it. 

• Like 1

So Jables had his first molt in my tank. He barricaded himself for about 5 days,on day 4 we started to see little parts of him being removed from his house,but couldnt see him. Finally yesterday he stuck his head out and seemed ok! Today he came out and took some krill and of course threw it out lol but I was able to see he had a good molt! Here are some of the parts we collected from his exoskeleton. Apparently they will eat some of the parts and bury others, luckily I just did a water change right before his molt,and today added some new chemipure blue once I determined he was ok and could change things a bit in the tank.20190511_154333.thumb.jpg.e37658cbf220d08468ae2d82316d8fe3.jpg

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Friendly said:

is the equipment listed in the first post up to date? your have a mantis living with other livestock?

Yes everythings more or less up to date

• 2 weeks later...