Coral Vue Hydros

pgrVII

I really wish this would fit in my IM10 but nothing fits there but the IM desktop ghost...which is NOT the greatest skimmer you've never heard of.

I think this will fit my 25 hopefully if not I'll make it work lol.

Did you try a mame skimmer

• Like 1

I think this will fit my 25 hopefully if not I'll make it work lol.

Did you try a mame skimmer

Yep, I'm jealous that you can make it fit :)

I don't have a mame but I do have the Picoskim 2.0 in my 4g tank, which is similar. But none of the airstone skimmers really pull a thick skimmate, and I really hate changing air stones. I have to change them about every three weeks in the pico.

• Like 2

Yep, I'm jealous that you can make it fit :)

I don't have a mame but I do have the Picoskim 2.0 in my 4g tank, which is similar. But none of the airstone skimmers really pull a thick skimmate, and I really hate changing air stones. I have to change them about every three weeks in the pico.

I almost went mame but didn't for the air stone issue as well. Just a pain. Luckily I saved my other ns80s body so I have extra parts if needed too
  • Like 1

Do you have coral placement ideas for the rock yet?

Not really I only have like 2 zoa frags the monster bubble a yuma and 2 nems. So I'll just fill it in as I go.

Thinking a ridge of zs and p's on the little ridge that runs on the new rocks

• Like 1

Congrats man.....looks great!

Thanks sir. Not quite what I had in mind when I was planning aquascape,but,came out ok I think. There's a rock I will remove the front top left has a baseball sized one that was just used to help seed the other rock. When removed leaves a nice plateau of sorts.

I dig it man.... What are the dimensions?

It's 24x20x12. Honestly, I woulda liked it more if they made it a 30 gallon with slightly bigger but similar dimensions.

Also,thanks buddy :)

• Like 1