Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pgrVII

I think thats a great plan you have drawn. Is the blue stick an sps or a fan? Not that it matters, either could be nice, but my vote is sps. And what is the green solid (looks like a lime wedge) represent?

The green is some kind of plating sps coral,the blue stuck is sps as well. :) thanks dawn!

• Like 1

20160110_105133_zpsvotlo4hb_edit_1452441

20160110_105212_zpsspgrgizd_edit_1452441

Nothin to fancy,just daily morning pics. Top down on this tank is killer. Got something for ya in a few ;)

:) Love the top down shot!

20160110_105212_zpsspgrgizd_edit_1452444

This was great. I was inspecting this at work. Can't wait to see it fleshed out with the coral!

• Like 1

:) Love the top down shot!

This was great. I was inspecting this at work. Can't wait to see it fleshed out with the coral!

Thanks darlin,you're my biggest admirer I think haha :flower:

Yea it'll look nice filled out,slowly but surely....who am I kidding,I'll fill by summer lol.

• Like 1

Thanks darlin,you're my biggest admirer I think haha :flower:

Yea it'll look nice filled out,slowly but surely....who am I kidding,I'll fill by summer lol.

:flower: Haha, probably!

Have you thought about adding anything with movement to the back structure? I'm not sure how much movement you want in the tank!

• Like 1

:flower: Haha, probably!

Have you thought about adding anything with movement to the back structure? I'm not sure how much movement you want in the tank!

I considered maybe a fan there too. Gotta keep space for the sps at the top so nothing that will sting. Maybe a torch instead of sps at top.

I also have the 2 btas to consider,once the tank is more settled they will be fed alot more frequently

• Like 2

I considered maybe a fan there too. Gotta keep space for the sps at the top so nothing that will sting. Maybe a torch instead of sps at top.

I also have the 2 btas to consider,once the tank is more settled they will be fed alot more frequently

A fan might help out a little right there. I forgot about the BTAs, they will help a lot with the movement in the tank! :happy:

• Like 1

A fan might help out a little right there. I forgot about the BTAs, they will help a lot with the movement in the tank! :happy:

Yea,nems are kinda "my thing" I guess lol.

:blush:

• Like 1

They sure are. I guess I'd have to say that Zoas are mine...because I don't have enough money for a million mini scolys! :lol:

Haha fair enough. Hopefully my king goblin bta colors back up,it is,but I mean fully like it was. Like having a multi colored bta.

And it's one of the illustrious lawntips.

• Like 1

Haha fair enough. Hopefully my king goblin bta colors back up,it is,but I mean fully like it was. Like having a multi colored bta.

And it's one of the illustrious lawntips.

I hear ya! I'm sure under your loving care it will bounce back in no time!

• Like 1

I hear ya! I'm sure under your loving care it will bounce back in no time!

It moved higher up the rocks yesterday and was open and bubbly,you can see it starting to get some of its green base tone back with its orange/red tips
  • Like 1

It moved higher up the rocks yesterday and was open and bubbly,you can see it starting to get some of its green base tone back with its orange/red tips

Thats a great sign! Once it gets looking better you should take a few more pictures of it! :D

• Like 1

There's only one plating sps atm in the plans,the lime green wedge shape

:(

No chance of starburst, purple, red, green, etc? Would look pretty awesome... I have frags of all except green healing up atm

• Like 2

No chance of starburst, purple, red, green, etc? Would look pretty awesome... I have frags of all except green healing up atm

Color isn't necessarily decided,just used green cause it stood out easy ;)
  • Like 1

I vote for dumping the SPS.....and going with some movement :^ )

Really like the tank and lighting....looks great man.

:(No chance of starburst, purple, red, green, etc? Would look pretty awesome... I have frags of all except green healing up atm

Oh really.....you have some Starburst?

• Like 1

Starburst is sps, you wouldn't know what to do with it lol

• Like 2

Yes sir

• Like 1

What all caps do you have? Them RR pieces ready yet? lol

• Like 1