SaltCritters.com

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawn has no time probably laying on the fresh carpet enjoying that new carpet smell.....

I love that smell :).

Watching this one looks great!

Thank you very much

Wow! There's a lot going on here. I love the diversity! You have a bunch of things I've never seen before. Great job Lawn!

Thanks Pete glad to see you back on NR.

what's the gorg with long white polyps? is that KPA's corky sea finger?

Yes it is.

Stop taking pics at the LFS.

Will do :) my tank is 10 weeks old today :happydance: update coming tomorrow sorry been sick this week.

I love that smell :). Thank you very much Thanks Pete glad to see you back on NR. Yes it is. Will do :) my tank is 10 weeks old today :happydance: update coming tomorrow sorry been sick this week.

You sure are polite when you get the sniffles :^ )

Tank looks great! What chalice is that.....any special name?

You sure are polite when you get the sniffles :^ )

Tank looks great! What chalice is that.....any special name?

The Stella special lol she got it from Salt Critters as a freebie and gave it to me.

Tank is 10 weeks old today :)

E6FBB6E4-2589-4CB8-B0FD-E11910558DA3.jpg

30767BE4-3170-4DD8-9979-D729614CC934.jpg

E030459C-3357-4FB2-A141-2E41A90AF132.jpg

And that is the 10 week update. See you next Saturday :)

:wub:

I feel like you have it all figured out lawn.... #### the SPS and just have a beautiful low maintenance tank.

Well not sure I have it all figured out but I got tired of chasing numbers. I do a weekly 5 gallon waterchange and feed the fish flake daily and my basketstars frozen every other night.

Purple plate......or purple sponge?

Purple sponge from Legendary Corals a whole 5 dollars :).

Nice to see another 170. If only my frozen frostbite pair would host their BTAs....

Very nice looking!

Nice update! Absolutely beautiful. My new favorite tank :)

:blush: Thanks

Dude, this tank is really lush and full of texture and color. Well done sir

Nice to see another 170. If only my frozen frostbite pair would host their BTAs....

You need lawntip anemones,friendliest and most well behaved of the anemones

Bravo sir ! Very nice indeed . Who needs stinkin SPS anyway ! :)

Gorg's always were tough for me back in the day. Havent tried any lately. Never did good for me because they were non-photosynthetic , and had to be feed well to keep them alive. How are yours doing as time goes on ?

You still rocking that single Prime ? Amazing if so .

I settled on a Kessil 360we for my new 170 build. Prob a bit overkill as I am not sure if I am going SPS or not ..........may make it a LPS only tank ........ not sure yet . Can always run the 360 at half power or so . For now the tank is sitting in the corner collecting dust , till I have more time . Live rock is circulating in a bin ready to go in .

When do you move and when is your next tank going up?

No derailing this thread! Take it to the lounge :lol: move January 8, tank should go up within a week or two after

Archived