Top Shelf Aquatics

The best of the best!

Nanofreak79

Hello, I'm posting here and the review section per phuongs ok. I think we all either have seen or have something from ocean box designs. The fit and finish is second to none. You can really see this up close and personal if you ever make a purchase. The insert was done as if he had the tank in front of him. Perfect measurements.

I asked to have an AIO kit for a Do!Aqua 45-f. Although the timeline grew a little this was little concern as I know how OCB does nearly perfect work. I did a simple intake and outtake with two rack shelves. I haven't decided on a pump yet,there's not much room to work with as the tank is so shallow. Once all the return parts were fitted and modded it still left little room. I also did a cover for the AIO section with cutouts for the light and cords. The cover has a nice logo etched in its top.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with ocean box designs. Answering pm's, emails were all done swiftly. He double/triple/quadruple in my case sizes and exactly what you want. I left up to him the rack colors, other than that it's to the T what I asked. I've already got more projects in mind. Any SnR needing that special piece, or just a simple box ocean box is a good choice.

23104914093_015a97a9bf_o.jpg20151211-154105-1 by -Nanofreak79-

23104914943_347023da33_o.jpg20151211-154108-2 by -Nanofreak79-

23130928474_215e46ff53.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

23130963964_38f033e437.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

23733062526_9b236f7e7d.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

23391203189_ba49eb637a.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

Marc.The.Shark

Sweet, that's awesome! He's making me a custom sized ATO container now. I had some odd dimensions & couldn't go with an off the shelf size. I agree Phuong does amazing work. Can't wait to see mine now! lol

Sweet, that's awesome! He's making me a custom sized ATO container now. I had some odd dimensions & couldn't go with an off the shelf size. I agree Phuong does amazing work. Can't wait to see mine now! lol

That's one of the things I'll be needing too. I want the dosing and water ATO AIO.

Thank you so much for the excellent first impression review Jon! I should have better pics up soon, sorry been so busy...you know with what...lol

Glad the AIO insert fitted perfectly for you, my most concern was fitment and the shallow depth issue. Also worth mentioning the elbow fitting is custom made from two pieces of connector to reduce its length to shortest as possible, this allow more room to wiggle with a return pump. A regular bulkhead + 90 degree elbow + barb fitting + flex tubing + pump would be impossible to fit in there.

Thanks man! still getting to it slowly, hope you're not in a rush.

That's one of the things I'll be needing too. I want the dosing and water ATO AIO.

will talk to you about that after im done with Marc's

Marc.The.Shark

Thanks man! still getting to it slowly, hope you're not in a rush.

No huge rush, hell I've been working on this tank since mid-summer! Lol. I'll get it set up sometime after the holidays, I'm not in a big hurry.

Archived