Droy008

Droys Fusion 10 - Updated 09/12/17

Droy008   

Well, update time.

I am still battling algae, I did dose some fluco, and it had a a decent affect on things, but then I had my meany shroom walk into my acan and cause a bit of dieoff and destruction. :(

But other than that, this thing is still up and running.

h7ZZ4kBl.jpg

My little Pistol shrimp is still alive, you can just see his little claws in this picture.

A0nMNP7l.jpg

My frog in a blender seemed to have lost almost all of its red spots and instead has gone bright green!

boHVAHTl.jpg

Acan Rock is looking full,  (you can see some of the algae here)

b9qAvFCl.jpg

SPS rock is getting over run by my spongeodes, and i did move one of my chalices up here as well.

k2L6qSCl.jpg

All of those paly/zoas doing their thing, filling in.

sWQT8nIl.jpg

Side shot of the Paly/zoas

NGHyvlyl.jpg

This RFA has grown bubbles!

PJmZO4Xl.jpg

Also i may or may not have more GSP than I know what to do with, here it is growing over my spin stream....

And an updated FTS

ACtnTatl.jpg

Love the look of the GSP on the back wall.  I have a patch of it on the side of my main display tank.  My baby pair of spotcinctus clowns have made it their home.  It's adorable.

• Like 1

Droy008   
1 hour ago, Mckinney0171 said:

Love the look of the GSP on the back wall.  I have a patch of it on the side of my main display tank.  My baby pair of spotcinctus clowns have made it their home.  It's adorable.

Lol, this GSP has been a love hate relationship so far.

Right now I'm just trying to keep it from stopping my spinstream. :D

• Like 1

Droy008   

Well I guess I can update this from time to time.

My Tank is still rocking and rolling, and I have since completely rid the tank of all hair algae!

The fish all seem to be doing well, in fact the YWG pair are now laying eggs in their little cavern!

Unfortunately, the eggs will never make it. :(

The TSB is still a little booger and hides most of the day away, but he always comes out to say hi to me, when I feed them.

I haven't taken any pictures lately but I did make a quick video, hope you guys enjoy it. :)

• Like 1

Droy008   

A couple quick shots with my cell.

CUS6G0hl.jpg

I never expected this thing to make it as long as it has. So far its just about doubled in size. :D

BU7abH7l.jpg

The Maxi Mini has since decided to move toward the center of the tank; much to the dismay of the surrounding zoas. :lol:

0KtEiDll.jpg

Acan growth so far.

QCIu9lXl.jpg

The spongeodes has now grown into the acro frag. I was afraid the acro would lose the battle over night. So far they both seem to be doing just fine.

you can also see where one of the acro frag had left a tiny chunk when I moved it, so far its chose to just keep growing in that spot. lol

bO8Ftgyl.jpg

I have never seen these people eaters color up so well, even before I got them!

QNcMdp8l.jpg

And finally I realize it's not Nano reef associated, or even close.

I spent a good part of my summer building this, it's a 1999 Mazda Miata, and I completely rebuilt the entire motor, and also did a few other odds and ends.

• Like 1