Cultivated Reef

Kyle's Reef - ~150g combined system

Kyl

It's been a while since I have been around nano-reef.. but I have been lurking the last few weeks again. Seeing some of those fun nano tanks, Teeny's still growing masterpieces, brings me back!

So, where to even begin. I'm still in the hobby, still have the 60 gallon DT, the addiction to reef tanks has never been stronger. There have been some ups, many downs, a planned move kiboshed, tank rescued, fish gains, losses, coral crashes and heck, even another, larger tank added. I think coming back up to speed on things means this thread should continue, though some big revisions to the OP need to take place and a jump-link to the modern times added.

I still miss my fusion 20, still actually have it in storage under my frag tank (and my original fusion 10 too!). The acrylic AIO insert has warped on both tanks, they probably would need a lot of work to be usable again, but I just couldn't get rid of them both for peanuts. You never know, maybe a Fusion 10 or 20 EXT will be made and added to my community sump.. I have always wanted a maxi-mini tank filled with sexy shrimp..

Still in the major clean-up phase of the DT, but the last couple of months have been anything but normal for the world, but especially here. One of these days I'll rid the DT of these nice algae balls..

Untill then, this is what 10 feet of reef tanks looks like 🙂
10feet.jpg.8a274042767b133109c482cf92f8f6d7.jpg

• Like 1