Cultivated Reef

Equipment Sale. Final price drop

Steensj2004

Bump. Skimmer still available. Will throw in titanium heating element and ATC Refractometer Free!

I kinda want it even though I'm completely happy with my SCA :0) WTF is wrong with me?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) If there are, why was he here trying to buy mine?

2) Good luck to him,I hope he find a skimmer, because I would literally burn this one before I sold it to him for 600.00 at this point, let alone 200.00.

1) It was a joke, I didn't expect you to sell it for that price

2) now that's just stupid, and you are just getting carried away and being an asshat

1) It was a joke, I didn't expect you to sell it for that price

2) now that's just stupid, and you are just getting carried away and being an asshat

Quote from your original post,

"I'd be willing to offer half the MSRP price on the skimmer, I don't think that's unfair as it used."

Absolutely nobody believe that you were kidding. GTFO of my thread. K thanks.

Received the ATO reservoir. Was packed well and arrived in great shape.thanks steens

Awesome! Hope it's up to par, if you need anything please feel free to message me.

The 90 degree fitting is press fit, just push the pump line into the fitting and you're good to go.

Whatever Brotato chip

Yet you still come back..... Buy a skimmer you can afford. lol.

Sale pending locally on skimmer, for 325.00.

Yet you still come back..... But a slimmer you can afford. lol.Sale pending locally on skimmer, for 325.00.

His for sale threads arent as generous as he would like you to believe. Good price on the skimmer, hope the sale goes through.

Christopher Marks

4Walls has been removed from the classified forums for breaking our community rules. If anyone else wishes to continue to throw rocks at this situation, you can join them.

Steensy- How deep did you run this skimmer? I finally have my BM5 dialed but I still want this beauty lol. Just gotta save money.

Errrrr, I actually don't recall. @ like 7" or so?

Archived