Top Shelf Aquatics

Drago's 75 Fringing Reef ???

drago55272

That would be a negative. I have never had a protein Skimmer so I don't even know where haha. have a 7"x 11" space to stick one in there. I did a quick search for skimmers for my size tank and I believe a made a box to accommodate any skimmer that i could want in the future. If anyone could recommend a few to look into it would be very much appreciated :D .

CronicReefer

I bought the Aquamaxx CO-1 for my tank based on its look and reviews. I know bubble magus, vertex, and NYOS all have quality skimmers as well depending on how much you want to spend.

Thanks for the start Cronic. Looks like I'm going to have to do lots of research on the sizes of these units and the recommend water levels.

Starting to see patches of green algae all over the tank so decided it was just about time to make an order to reefcleaners. I bought the 75 gallon quick pack and I also bought some Reef Pods to seed my tank with a strain of tisbe pods.

Just added a few more things to my tank this week. My wife loves Zoas so I think I will try to fill the right side with as many unique Zoas that I can get my hands on and the left will be were I will grow my SPS ;) .So far we have Bam Bams, AOG, Utter Chaos and a few no namer Zoas will post them in the tank late this week. Also will be receiving my CUC from reefcleaners tomorrow omgomgomg .

24092818420_b4a3f29430_c.jpg

23761624723_787f0a3cf8_c.jpg

Just added a few more things to my tank this week. My wife loves Zoas so I think I will try to fill the right side with as many unique Zoas that I can get my hands on and the left will be were I will grow my SPS ;) .So far we have Bam Bams, AOG, Utter Chaos and a few no namer Zoas will post them in the tank late this week. Also will be receiving my CUC from reefcleaners tomorrow omgomgomg .

24092818420_b4a3f29430_c.jpg

23761624723_787f0a3cf8_c.jpg

Nice looking corals, UC zoas are some of my favorites. Expect to receive a huge clean up crew from reefcleaners, they always give you extras. I just started transferring my livestock over to my new tank this week as well.

Just add two new fish to the tank I picked up a yellow tang and a pink spot goby. I also received my order from reef cleaners and I am very happy with that as well :D . I am currently looking to replace my PC bulbs on my tank but it seems like the 96w strait pin bulbs are getting harder and harder to find locally so I may have to order bulbs and cross my fingers the come in one piece. Also I am researching DYI ideas for protein skimmers I will keep everyone in the loop on my progress.

24102388669_c569ba0e78.jpg

23841967474_3f1d0d7560.jpg

Archived