Coral Vue Hydros

What would you like to see for Black Friday?

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

I'm wanting to join the Black Friday sales enthusiast, however most my work are totally customized and it take a ridiculous amount of time including detail discussing + fabrication to be offering discount. I'm opened to suggestions.

Frag racks on sale would be awesome, low priced so I would say that would get high volume relative to tanks etc. Maybe a sump kit deal, like buy a sump kit get a free frag rack? Something like that I think would do well. TBH if it were me, I would drop pricing to right at cost of materials for BF, so that you can try to get a lot of sales out thus more name recognition, thus more sales in the future. As a business student, I would say the most important thing for you right now (from my perspective) is reaching potential customers.

Everything for free.

You will get a ton of business this way :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I would love to see discounts on those magnetic frag racks. Or just some reasonable discounts in general.

I see a Black Friday ATO container in my future!! Lol...

lol man...I think you got it mixed up with an all black ATO container :)

I would buy some discounted magnetic frag racks!

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/367546-pre-black-friday-specials-joining-in-the-trend/#entry5187350

Now would be a good time to order, if you buy more than 1 the shipping is combined and you'll save a bit off that too.

Everything for free.

You will get a ton of business this way :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I would love to see discounts on those magnetic frag racks. Or just some reasonable discounts in general.

The frag racks are 10% off now :)

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/367546-pre-black-friday-specials-joining-in-the-trend/#entry5187350

Order placed. Thanks for the link! Even two dollars is two dollars more ill be willing to spend on some corals for my new set up.

EDIT: Funny you posted this because I was actually searching for things to buy.. even for things I don't need. Man I need to learn to save money haha

Order placed. Thanks for the link! Even two dollars is two dollars more ill be willing to spend on some corals for my new set up.

Thanks! You're absolutely right every bit counts as long as it helps.

EDIT: Funny you posted this because I was actually searching for things to buy.. even for things I don't need. Man I need to learn to save money haha

You meant buying things on an impulse? I think that's a global plague, not just you...haha so you're doing fine :)

Thank you for offering this discount! It convinced me that I needed one of these.. so I bought two!

You're welcome and thanks for the order!

Archived