ReefCleaners.org

the natural prefilter

mattie

What! That is seriously awesome. How long did that take - and where did you get your live rock from? I would love to have something like.

An LFS near me has a 16g Bow with nothing but feather dusters on the walls of the glass, rock, sand, etc. Its so cool. I love those little guys.

mattie,

Do you have feather dusters in your tank or did those seed from some live rock you purchased? I have five large dusters in my tank, along with two babies on my live rock. I didn't know if they will spread eventually or not.

Originally posted by Superdave

mattie,

Do you have feather dusters in your tank or did those seed from some live rock you purchased?  I have five large dusters in my tank, along with two babies on my live rock.  I didn't know if they will spread eventually or not.

Thats exactly what I am wondering. I would love to have that.

the tank has been running over a year all the feather dusters appeared from the LR the i purchased at different places.. the worms really started appearing during the 3rd month i think they just appear becouse the cpr is a type of refugium for them.. i do add phyto once or twice a week which these guy love..

Archived