Pod Your Reef

Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Legendary Corals

Crap. I just checked my tracking and my order was shipped to the wrong address. It's going to my house instead of my work (where I currently am) :(

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap. I just checked my tracking and my order was shipped to the wrong address. It's going to my house instead of my work (where I currently am) :(

Oh no! :( Cross your fingers! Though, seriously, the packaging was superb and my heat pack was still going at 7pm. There's hope, right?

I am going to have to show my S.O. this..... It proves that I am not "that" addictive. Just a few frags shy :D

But anyways, LC really blew me away with their packaging. Never have I gotten frags with cups around them! Not to mention the sealed baggies!

HAHA! Yeah, I went a little crazy. Did this in the last live sale, but not QUITE as bad. Darwin, if you read this, I am NOT allowed to take part in your live sales! It's like offering crack to a crackhead :)

yeah, Darwin indicates he ships to the address on the paypal account. I think it was mentioned a few times. Can you have a neighbor pick it up and bring it in for you?

You will prob be fine. Priority Overnight to my house isn't guaranteed till 4:30pm. I get all shipments late like that and no real problems. Never had a DOA.

Same thing happened to me except it was the complete wrong address. Box showed up at 8 Pm and everything was perfect. You should be fine.

yeah, Darwin indicates he ships to the address on the paypal account. I think it was mentioned a few times. Can you have a neighbor pick it up and bring it in for you?

Yeah I talked to him about it. I had the right address on all the frag purchases, but the wrong one on the shipping module.

I came home and am now playing the waiting game. Delivery here isnt guaranteed until 4:30. I was worried that if it was sent signature required it would get taken back to FedEx land until who knows when. I like to have important stuff sent to work because we send and receive ~200 live packages a day and have a great rapport with our drivers, not to mention the 10:30 delivery time.

So all's well and I get to work from home for a bit today (NO PANTS REQUIRED!!!) :P

Yeah I talked to him about it. I had the right address on all the frag purchases, but the wrong one on the shipping module.

I came home and am now playing the waiting game. Delivery here isnt guaranteed until 4:30. I was worried that if it was sent signature required it would get taken back to FedEx land until who knows when. I like to have important stuff sent to work because we send and receive ~200 live packages a day and have a great rapport with our drivers, not to mention the 10:30 delivery time.

So all's well and I get to work from home for a bit today (NO PANTS REQUIRED!!!) :P

:lol: to the last line.

figured I'd post this photo up for anyone that scored one of LC's Pit viper leptastreas during this sale :) I got this one during the August sale and I absolutely love it.

UM7Q1FN.jpg

Aww, I got really excited and they ended up being on hiatus?

My 'Captain Saltys' rack from ebay is holding up pretty awesomely. The magnets are strong and coated so they can be placed underwater as well as on the outside of the glass. I ordered another rack from them this time around.

I also got the Oceanbox Designs rack, and it should be arriving either today or tomorrow. And then these.

Been using Captain Saltys for years. Great racks and service. Go to their site though. It is cheaper.

I did NOT show this to MY husband who is traveling this week :lol:

I'll send Jeffrey a pic.

Could I please get an answer back about my order please?

did you email? I would think they're not checking this thread often right now as they're still working on getting out all the orders I would figure.

I ordered three pure flow acrylic racks. The guy is selling form about an hour from my suburb.this gives me 42 holes and keeps my n52 mag racks full. Also I've sent three emails and a pm to LC, with no answer yet.....little upset, I consider myself a good customer, with monthly orders.

Corals just arrived. Hopefully everything acclimates well!

Little worried about the merletti - frag doesn't look great but also hard to judge a LPS like that when it is all retracted into its skeleton.

Starburst favia already looks great though, and the duplicate grafted monti cap is better looking than the one I 'bought' =) big green streak across the middle, hoping it survives and grows out!

Corals just arrived. Hopefully everything acclimates well!

Little worried about the merletti - frag doesn't look great but also hard to judge a LPS like that when it is all retracted into its skeleton.

Starburst favia already looks great though, and the duplicate grafted monti cap is better looking than the one I 'bought' =) big green streak across the middle, hoping it survives and grows out!

My merletti didn't look to hot either. Perked up on day 2.

Been using Captain Saltys for years. Great racks and service. Go to their site though. It is cheaper.

WELL. Now I know there's a website!

figured I'd post this photo up for anyone that scored one of LC's Pit viper leptastreas during this sale :) I got this one during the August sale and I absolutely love it.

UM7Q1FN.jpg

Love leptos, very sick!

Ahhhhh.....?? All the leftovers, lol. Lots of nice pieces but I got 30? Pieces tops I'd say. I'm kinda upset because I added a few and then needed a new invoice for this, now I haven't heard anything. The cool thing is it wasn't all junk frags, lots of nice stuff. I ordered lots of racks so I can get ready for a tank rescape. I'm always busy. How's my painting coming along?

There were a lot of nice leftover pieces - I could have had a very happy sale from only the leftovers if I was in the market for zoas & shrooms =)

And yea, merletti already starting to open up (whew). Saw what looked like a few dead heads on the frag and was concerned.

Archived