Cultivated Reef

Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Legendary Corals

You can always fit more! There's a seller on e-bay with 'micro racks' that hold three frags at a time. I may have gotten five of them so different things can adjust to lighting in different spots (I'm slowly, slowly bleaching a cyphastrea because it's sitting up with a birdsnest).

And I may still need more frag space. You know, after that and the 7-plug rack shipping out Thursday and the 6-plug rack coming from Oceanbox Designs today. Because that's 28 spots, but I already have a birdsnest frag sitting on its side for lack of space.

...I have a problem, I know.

I bought 2 of those racks awhile back. I'm already using one of them. I'm gonna have to bust out another one this Wednesday when my order comes in. Only picked up 4 frags but I already have 25+ corals in my 10g nano.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 2 of those racks awhile back. I'm already using one of them. I'm gonna have to bust out another one this Wednesday when my order comes in. Only picked up 4 frags but I already have 25+ corals in my 10g nano.

I have six frags sitting on a five-frag rack right now. And ordered 27 corals.

FedEx it is 10:37. You promised me delivery by 10:30. :furious:

(I have learned in the past that fuming online about coral delivery, makes the delivery truck show up. So here's to that!)

I have six frags sitting on a five-frag rack right now. And ordered 27 corals.

Haha. Please post a picture of your tank with all the frags once you get them!

Haha. Please post a picture of your tank with all the frags once you get them!

I will do my absolute best. Maybe even break out the DSLR, or something. :lol:

FedEx it is 10:37. You promised me delivery by 10:30. :furious:

(I have learned in the past that fuming online about coral delivery, makes the delivery truck show up. So here's to that!)

Well if it is late make sure to get your shipping fees back. The seller gets it so you should too.

Legendary Corals

Well if it is late make sure to get your shipping fees back. The seller gets it so you should too.

You'd be surprised, FedEx makes the lamest excuses that won't let you get the refund.

Sorry about the raffles guys, I was hoping to finish them up by yesterday but time is something that I'm short on. We'll just take the shipping fees and send them out in a separate batch. It'll give me time to make some very super sexy prizes. :)

My local FedEx office is lame. This is not the first time they've been late on a coral delivery. Now I'm sitting T+2:40 since the deliver by time and they still haven't arrived.

Add on top of that, I'm expecting a phone call in 20 minutes regarding a permanent position I recently interviewed for and I'm about to die from expectation.

My local FedEx office is lame. This is not the first time they've been late on a coral delivery. Now I'm sitting T+2:40 since the deliver by time and they still haven't arrived.

Add on top of that, I'm expecting a phone call in 20 minutes regarding a permanent position I recently interviewed for and I'm about to die from expectation.

crossing my fingers and toes for ya, Mirya!

You'd be surprised, FedEx makes the lamest excuses that won't let you get the refund.

Sorry about the raffles guys, I was hoping to finish them up by yesterday but time is something that I'm short on. We'll just take the shipping fees and send them out in a separate batch. It'll give me time to make some very super sexy prizes. :)

:happydance::happydance: raffles!

crossing my fingers and toes for ya, Mirya!

THEY ARE OFFERING ME THE JOB!!!

In other news, my coral has not arrived yet. Going to call FedEx now.

THEY ARE OFFERING ME THE JOB!!!

In other news, my coral has not arrived yet. Going to call FedEx now.

Congrats!!

But: Ouch for the corals. Maybe it was guaranteed by 10:30 PST?

They arrived! Sitting in Coral RX right now, then going into the tank shortly. Everything looks happy -- even the Bird of Paradise had PE in the bag!

They arrived! Sitting in Coral RX right now, then going into the tank shortly. Everything looks happy -- even the Bird of Paradise had PE in the bag!

So so jealous. Glad everything made the trip okay!

Mine arrived and are temperature acclimating right now. Darn it wish I had picked up some coral RX at the LFS. Oh well these will go in the tank in 30 min on the frag rack. cant wait to see what they actually look like. It's Santa come early.

I did make two frag racks last night. Is 24 hrs enough time for the spray coat to cure on the magnets to be safe?

Good day all around! CONGRATS, MIRYA!!!!!!! And oh, we need photos of corals :flower:

I first only saw the top shelf and thought that's only 4 or 5 pieces - then I spied the bottom shelf :lol:

AWESOME!

hey not everyone buys corals by the truckload like you.

Great, now I'm worried my frag racks will be too crowded. D:

Time will tell!

And the anticipation is just killing me at this point. :scarry:

18 from the sale. plus three more from Salt critters. Oh good lord, where am I going to put them all! ( and two new nems from SC. I think I am sick

I first only saw the top shelf and thought that's only 4 or 5 pieces - then I spied the bottom shelf :lol:

AWESOME!

I know stacked racks are not the best but not sure where else to put them, will see how they do light wise, I know they cannot live this close too long

I have to say, packing was super nice. Each frag was in its own cup, then in a labeled bag, then a second bag. Of course once out I have no way of knowing what is what :-) All looks good and am seeing them open up as I type

Archived