Innovative Marine Aquariums

Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got all but one if my orders! Now time to make a DIY frag rack...

Anyone hear about when the brown bag and prize reveal will be?

Shhhh, Darwin's asleep!

He said he'd get to the check ins tonight, after resting.

Legendary Corals
Yup, left overs are being posted. Pieces are for $9.99 and $5.

We also added a BUNCH of stock frags. These stock frags, even if they're $5, don't apply to the 1:1 ratio rule of the sale. Just pick out as many as you want!

"Your Order has shipped"

Twiddles thumbs until tomorrow.....

I'm jealous. I chose Tuesday shipping for Wednesday arrival.

Which I should not use as an excuse to buy more corals before the cut off. Tempting as it may be.

Which I should not use as an excuse to buy more corals before the cut off. Tempting as it may be.

So i am guessing that any prizes will be revealed / shipped separate from orders?

So i am guessing that any prizes will be revealed / shipped separate from orders?

I'm not sure; did you quote me in case I knew? :unsure: I'll email and ask!

I came in and cleaned up for you guys

You have no clue how helpful removing the temptation is. So thank you!

EDIT: There are still five pages! ;~;

I'm really happy that I chose Monday shipping :) I do NOT need to buy more corals :)

I'm not sure; did you quote me in case I knew? :unsure: I'll email and ask!

Last time it was about a week after I believe. Darwin and Co. need to check all the checkins both here and on R2R then draw the names, etc.

EDIT: There are still five pages! ;~;

Seriously. I keep going back to visit them. I bought the latest shipping option (Wednesday? I don't even remember) and it's killing me.

I'm really happy that I chose Monday shipping :) I do NOT need to buy more corals :)

Last time it was about a week after I believe. Darwin and Co. need to check all the checkins both here and on R2R then draw the names, etc.

Jealous. But also kind of not jealous, since super glue, new frag rack, bone cutters (they cut plugs, right?), etc will be here by the time the corals get here...

And darn; I must've sent out my e-mail while you were typing. Oh, well >>

Seriously. I keep going back to visit them. I bought the latest shipping option (Wednesday? I don't even remember) and it's killing me.

I'm gonna need you to buy it all, stat, because I have the leftovers open in a tab right now and I JUST told Darwin my list was finalized D:

Ahh i figured that darwin would want to figure out all the prizes so shipping costs arent charged twice. Anyways, i cant wait to get my shipping comfirmation! Mine is supposed to arrive tonorrow! Whoooooooo~!

Luckily everything I wanted in the leftover bucket were zoas and I realistically cannot fit more in my tank! Have to let what I have grow out.

Luckily everything I wanted in the leftover bucket were zoas and I realistically cannot fit more in my tank! Have to let what I have grow out.

You can always fit more! There's a seller on e-bay with 'micro racks' that hold three frags at a time. I may have gotten five of them so different things can adjust to lighting in different spots (I'm slowly, slowly bleaching a cyphastrea because it's sitting up with a birdsnest).

And I may still need more frag space. You know, after that and the 7-plug rack shipping out Thursday and the 6-plug rack coming from Oceanbox Designs today. Because that's 28 spots, but I already have a birdsnest frag sitting on its side for lack of space.

...I have a problem, I know.

Archived