Legendary Black Saturday Sale, Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG.

But you have a new tank to fill.

:lol: EXACTLY! Hey speaking of tanks, you need a thread! How's the new light working?

(well, new to you used light!)

HA

I have a thread with my old tanks that i just started a week or two ago. Still need to add my fluvial to that thread.

Light is amazing! Acans have never been puffier and sps are definitely encrusting more. My zoos are starting to shrink down too in a good way. They were stretching for light.

HA

I have a thread with my old tanks that i just started a week or two ago. Still need to add my fluvial to that thread.

Light is amazing! Acans have never been puffier and sps are definitely encrusting more. My zoos are starting to shrink down too in a good way. They were stretching for light.

That is AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you love it. I can't wait to see the new tank photos :)

I had UPS come by at 8pm last night to deliver my light and then leave w/o dropping it off.

Online tracking updated to say bad address, ran out to the truck and got my light off it hah.. gotta be ontop of those deliveries.

Driver read "Apartment #A" as "Apartment #4" and left since there was no 4... they are all alphabetical so of course there was no 4..lol

I was a slacker. I only bought 6 corals from the Live Sale. There were going to be 2 others, but they were refunded. Anyway, I'm super pleased with the favias. Here's a collection of my favias from LC:

RR Spicy Lemon front left. CC Darth Maul middle back. FX Sour Apple front right (from a previous LC live sale)

Favia2_zpsfaw9kbph.jpg

Favia1_zpsf4zmkn5w.jpg

I was a slacker. I only bought 6 corals from the Live Sale. There were going to be 2 others, but they were refunded. Anyway, I'm super pleased with the favias. Here's a collection of my favias from LC:

RR Spicy Lemon front left. CC Darth Maul middle back. FX Sour Apple front right (from a previous LC live sale)

Favia2_zpsfaw9kbph.jpg

Favia1_zpsf4zmkn5w.jpg

So pretty! you slacker :lol:

I'm proud of you, Mirya. I didn't have nearly that much self control ;)

I am showing this to my husband so he knows I really am not that crazy

I did NOT show this to MY husband who is traveling this week :lol:

oh man my stuff looks so amazing I'm dying a little inside :D everything looks so good and thanks again to legendary corals for all their hard work! I look forward to the next live sale (though after my wallet has recovered some :P)

IMAG0730.jpg

IMAG0728.jpg

IMAG0727.jpg

IMAG0726.jpg

Maybe I did it wrong, but on Monday I ordered some 'leftover' corals and picked the $50 Wednesday shipping for Thursday delivery option and paid with paypal. I haven't heard anything back, and I checked paypal and it looks like my purchase is still valid. I guess I won't be getting them tomorrow?

Maybe I did it wrong, but on Monday I ordered 3 corals and picked the $50 Wednesday shipping for Thursday delivery option and paid with paypal. I haven't heard anything back, and I checked paypal and it looks like my purchase is still valid. I guess I won't be getting them tomorrow?

It's only 4pm there. Plenty of time for shipping still.

That may have been smart. Just add to tank. When asked... Say " oh that's been here for ages" kinda like I do when I bring in a new dog!

I did NOT show this to MY husband who is traveling this week :lol:

That may have been smart. Just add to tank. When asked... Say " oh that's been here for ages" kinda like I do when I bring in a new dog!

:lol: I tell him, oh, it just grew there.

yeah, he's on to me with the additional dogs :) I tried, but apparently 3 is the limit. Darn.

:lol: I tell him, oh, it just grew there.

yeah, he's on to me with the additional dogs :) I tried, but apparently 3 is the limit. Darn.

Ya those frag plugs just popped right up out of no where lol.

Shipment notifications for me. :happydance::happydance:

Okay, whew.

Everything arrived surprisingly happy, save maybe one or two corals who were tapping their toes at me the entire time I dipped. Still, everything fluffed up (the acans even started asking for food) within minutes of being in the tank.

And of course I finally finish putting them along the bottom, I'm about to break out the camera, and I realize my laptop has died on me. Tomorrow, I suppose.

Seriously -- beautiful, amazing, legendary corals. 10/10, would purchase again but would probably burn down FedEx if they pulled that stunt on me again. 4:42pm, seriously.

I only bought 4 pieces from LC because I'm running out of room in my nano.

I got the Gold Maul Zoas, Psycho Melon Chalice, Fascination Favia, and ORA Birds of Paradise. Photobomb from a frag of some amazing zoas I picked up today from a guy locally next to the BoP.

post-87906-0-92253600-1449116104_thumb.jpg

post-87906-0-34201300-1449116106_thumb.jpg

post-87906-0-72263200-1449116107_thumb.jpg

post-87906-0-76843800-1449116108_thumb.jpg

Just got shipment notice -- along side putting together my mag float frag rack.

OfnUC63.jpg

Good thing that it is basically full already -.-

Not to get off topic, but what is that plating beauty behind the frag rack?

I may or may not have a coral buying addiction

nfiOhIm.jpg

I am going to have to show my S.O. this..... It proves that I am not "that" addictive. Just a few frags shy :D

But anyways, LC really blew me away with their packaging. Never have I gotten frags with cups around them! Not to mention the sealed baggies!

Archived