Top Shelf Aquatics

My BioCube 29 Build

uwharrie

Came home to the Bicolor Blenny sitting beside the Monti. He hide all the time with exception of feeding, I wonder if the angel was harassing him?

• 2 weeks later...

I still have probably 12 frags to place! I have to say the best deterrent to buying more coral is once you start placing them and realize you don't have room

• Like 1

Looks like I am getting a very nice RO/DI system thanks to Triad Reef Critters a LFS in Greensboro NC and their Christmas Open house

Pinnacle RO/DI System sponsored by Seachem and valued at over $400.00! I never win anything (guess I cannot say that anymore)

• Like 3

Question on placement- Is the Montepora to close to the Frogspawn? My Pipe Organ is about the same distance as well. So far the Frogspawn has not seemed to bother the other corals but I understand they can be agressive

IMG_2379.jpg

I'm late to the party! I think some people answered. I think the placement is fine, but you might run into issues later down the road when the hammer grows.

Tank is looking GREAT!

Placed the remaining Black Friday frags in the tank landscape. Once they are no longer pissed will post FTS. Hubby is playing around with the "real" camera to see what he can get shot wise

• Like 1

Added a Flame Hawkfish and Sixline Wrasse. The Maroon Clown is starting to harass one of the RFAs so I am guessing he may need to be "relocated"

All but one of the corals ( still cant figure which Zoa it was) from the black Friday sales survived the transplant to the LR and seem to be doing well. Also picked up the RO/DI system I won at the LFS open house. Now have to figure out where to set the darn thing up.

My husband is an avid diver and a photographer. He kept saying the tank needed a diver. So I looked high and low and finally found a diver! This one also happens to have a camera!

643908_10207302464871701_432268516124317

• Like 2