SaltCritters.com

Done

HIppieRose

Its on that rock alone. The torch you see is in the back on a rock of its own.  So no clue what could sting it. I sure hope it makes it.

I love my goby too.

• Like 1
graftobny142
42 minutes ago, HIppieRose said:

Not sure but I think it is starting to open up again.  Sure hope it is not wishful thinking.

I moved my frogspawn and it's doing great. I had him in an area with similar flow and it wouldn't open. Moved it back to a corner and it opened very fast

On 3/29/2017 at 7:17 PM, justjoshinya said:

i like the tank its looking good, i cant wait to get more corals and fill it up a bit like yours. will be following!!

Thank you so much.  You made my week.

I must resist. I want more fish but I must wait a while.  Got to wait....Must wait.....

• Like 2

Yes there is new growth on the Zenia.  The new growth is open and happy.  The rest is still not happy. Also another coral I had that I thought was dead just showed up.  I cute one of the huge green mushrooms of a rock. It was cover up the coral on top of it.  I let the pieces float off so they can take hold in other places.  The other big green one is silting so may have to do it again. The last picture is a white feather duster I think.  Really like it. May have to get a big one someday.

IMG_1555[1].JPG

IMG_1557[1].JPG

IMG_1556[1].JPG

The pictures looked so much better on my cell phone

Hmmm some of my pictures on this thread went missing.  Wonder what happened?

Anyway traded my torch that was getting much to big for two clown fish.  

Introducing Adam and Eve.

I would like a Rainfordi goby for my last fish.

IMG_1571.JPG

• Like 3

Tested my water.  Nitrates are to high.  Did water change. Still to high. Going to do water change Wednesday then take some water to shop  have them test it pick up more water for more water changes.

Did the testing cause of the dang Aiptasia  that keeps popping up. I kill it and it pops up somewhere else in a couple day.  This has been going on for a couple weeks.  Want to get a few peppermint shrimp but can't cause of the nitrates.

justjoshinya

looking good, i like the mushrooms :) you could always start with one for now it wouldnt increase the bioload too much, but id still wait until after wednesday after you do that water change and see what the nitrates look like then. i got a peppermint shrimp in my cube i love their personality.

I have done the water change already. Getting more water Wednesday.  The store wont be open where I get it till then.  Nitrtes are down to 10 ppm  but all I have is API drops. Ill have the store retest tomorrow.  They have a better way of testing.

It's looking good other than the "dang Xenia". Mebbe Grumpy Xenia can become a new variant, lol. 

Hope you get the nitrates & aiptasia worked out. 

I still see three tiny Alptasia.  Ill try again today to X them out.  But they are very tiny so getting it in the mouth might be a problem and where they are I cant just cover them the stuff just falls down the side of the rock.

Nitrates are down to .74.  Water test done at the salt store.  Api shows like .5 so its much better then it was when I first tested it.  No feeding and a water change again this weekend.  I did get the crushed coral. Didn't put much in it. Adding a little at a time. Day light just came on so corals not all open yet.

IMG_1578[1].JPG

• Like 1