SaltCritters.com

Done

HIppieRose

Cencalfishguy56

Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Bye all.

This is the first time I've seen this thread, you have done a really great job, a BTA would be awesome front and center! Don't give up on this site lol
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Did a five gallon water change. Moved the rocks around to suck up some sand.  Did not see my Royal Gramma but he can still be in there.

Unfortunately I could get the rocks back just like I had them.  Maybe next water change. lol

• Like 1

That looks nice and healthy!!

What is the Leather on the top right?

That's the only one that looks like it might not be opening all the way, the rest look fat, happy & pretty to me!!

• Like 1

Ya it is use to being on the bottom.  Its a pineapple tree I believe. It and a couple mushrooms have not recovered yet from the move.  But is it only 3 days and they are not dying just not happy,

I have been told I change stuff to much so not changing a thing for a while.

• Like 1
graftobny142

Yeah, it seems like stability is the #1 thing in keeping a tank alive. Especially in such a small environment.

I can't wait to get some corals in my tank. Thinking about getting a small island for Green Star Polyps to take over.

• Like 1

I got green star on two sides of it I have stinging corals to keep it in check on the other I hope to keep it trimmed. So far it is barely growing. Or maybe get an another stinging coral.

graftobny142

Using stinging corals to keep the green star back sounds like a cool way to manage it! Does that prevent them from getting long and flowy though? I like the green star clusters that look like grass waving in the wind

I was thinking the same thing.  I have trimmed it three times since I got it a year ago and now it looks sad.  I am sure it well perk up.

• Like 1

Maybe its being stung?  I love your cute lil' clown goby.  Everything in general looks happy.  BTW, I actually killed xenia a while back, (and I wasn't trying to).

• Like 1