Coral Vue Hydros

Magnetic Mini Frag Racks V2 - Hold Up To 1/2" (12mm) Glass

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

I'd love to but it's the only one I have! Once it grows out I'd be happy to trade a frag, though :)

Sounds great! Love your green monticap too, im growing mine out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pa1ntbru5h

Just received my package today! Everything was packaged great! No chance of damage or scratching the acrylic. I LOVE the new clips! They're lower profile than the stock IM Nuvo ones so that means no more siphoning water and dripping down the outside of the tank! YES! Will be posting more pics of the frag racks later once I get those situated.

TuCXSYO.jpg

eeKWwRR.jpg

k66fqbm.jpg

tMJhFuX.jpg

0bb6n3c.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

Just received my package today! Everything was packaged great! No chance of damage or scratching the acrylic. I LOVE the new clips! They're lower profile than the stock IM Nuvo ones so that means no more siphoning water and dripping down the outside of the tank! YES! Will be posting more pics of the frag racks later once I get those situated.

0bb6n3c.jpg

Sweet looking tank!! Glad everything arrived in good shape! If you have a bit of dremeling skill, you could cut down those clips so it would go as far out as the original clips. They looks to be more clear than the original clips?

pa1ntbru5h

Sweet looking tank!! Glad everything arrived in good shape! If you have a bit of dremeling skill, you could cut down those clips so it would go as far out as the original clips. They looks to be more clear than the original clips?

Thank you! Your clips are definitely clearer than the stock IM clips. I do have a dremel but I'd rather not ruin the clean edges. I'm afraid between cutting and sanding, I'll end up ruining it somehow. The length doesn't bug me. Also your clips fit much better. Yours have a loose fit to them which makes it easier to take on and off, but the IM clips vary. Some of them hang on tight and some fit loosely. I believe they're just molded plastic.

Oceanbox Designs

Thank you! Your clips are definitely clearer than the stock IM clips. I do have a dremel but I'd rather not ruin the clean edges. I'm afraid between cutting and sanding, I'll end up ruining it somehow. The length doesn't bug me. Also your clips fit much better. Yours have a loose fit to them which makes it easier to take on and off, but the IM clips vary. Some of them hang on tight and some fit loosely. I believe they're just molded plastic.

That's true, don't do it unless you know for sure you won't mess up :). Did the extra magnets work for your old corner rack?

pa1ntbru5h

I haven't tried it yet but from test fitting outside the tank I believe they'll work great!

That's true, don't do it unless you know for sure you won't mess up :). Did the extra magnets work for your old corner rack?

• 3 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

New flavour in Smoke and Black for an even more stealthy look. Mount these to your black background, overflow, or AIO false wall and you won't even see it's there :)

26686104623_ea26aedeab_c.jpg

27195399962_50e4e7cbde_c.jpg

Nice!

Dang, now I need to get more :)

...and I just did. That Memorial Day weekend discount pushed me over the edge :D

Oceanbox Designs

...and I just did. That Memorial Day weekend discount pushed me over the edge :D

Thanks again for your support! and no worries, there is a net over that edge :)

Nice!

Dang, now I need to get more :)

Thanks and stay tuned for more... :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

Some shots of the latest batch just shipped out :)

And no these don't come in cork color, it is the protective film on clear racks ;)

32562529370_fe88b56ffc_b.jpg

32902738086_1cbf8bcff5_b.jpg

MadCityReefer

Just put my order in. Putting two of the 6 frag black Magnetic Mini Coral Frag Racks on a ghost overflow. I'm hoping they will look pretty cool on there. Can't wait to get these!!

Oceanbox Designs
17 hours ago, MadCityReefer said:

Just put my order in. Putting two of the 6 frag black Magnetic Mini Coral Frag Racks on a ghost overflow. I'm hoping they will look pretty cool on there. Can't wait to get these!!

Thank you so much! I'm sure it will look ridiculously cool once the corals grow out and covered the overflow, if you planning on growing them out that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool - I like how the picture turned out!

These are my favorite frag racks, especially the black ones with the larger magnets.

Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Very cool - I like how the picture turned out!

These are my favorite frag racks, especially the black ones with the larger magnets.

They turned out well. I really like the top down view. Thanks again for snapping them! Always love your photography skill! Glad you like the racks.

Archived