Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Magnetic Mini Frag Racks V2 - Hold Up To 1/2" (12mm) Glass

Oceanbox Designs

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All three have arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much.

You're welcome! I'm glad they made it, i had an order with USPS tracking stopped updating and thought they were lost, it would be a pain to remake them because I barely have any time to spare.

Marc.The.Shark

You're welcome! I'm glad they made it, i had an order with USPS tracking stopped updating and thought they were lost, it would be a pain to remake them because I barely have any time to spare.

That's a good thing, now get back to work!!! Haha

Finally out for delivery!

(You know, after no updates since the 27th. USPS just... seriously.)

Glad to hear that! At least it's out for delivery and not out of luck...lol. That's what I had expected to happen, especially during peak season. Now lets hope the thing in the box came in one peice :)

Finally out for delivery!

(You know, after no updates since the 27th. USPS just... seriously.)

Did you get your rack yet Maria? Hope so!

• 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

I did! Absolutely flawless, too! :wub:

wonderful to hear that Maria, would love to see some pics of it in your tank :)

Some pics of 4 holes mini rack

23534647140_abaf8d2257_z.jpg

23462390919_79e153d582_z.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

For those who were asking me repeatedly to make it work on 10mm thick glass. I'm happy to say here you go...

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/372791-mini-magnetic-frag-racks-now-hold-up-to-10mm-glass/

I apologize to have kept everyone waiting but as most of you know I'm very busy constantly working on new products and custom projects, needless to say I'm excited to have been able to do this because of your demands.

The only changes to the design is the slightly larger outside magnets and stronger enclosed magnets, there is no physical change to the frag rack itself, the price didn't even change! I've decided to keep it the same price as the 8mm version :)

Another Happy Nano Reefing Day!

• 2 weeks later...

For those who were asking me repeatedly to make it work on 10mm thick glass. I'm happy to say here you go...

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/372791-mini-magnetic-frag-racks-now-hold-up-to-10mm-glass/

I apologize to have kept everyone waiting but as most of you know I'm very busy constantly working on new products and custom projects, needless to say I'm excited to have been able to do this because of your demands.

The only changes to the design is the slightly larger outside magnets and stronger enclosed magnets, there is no physical change to the frag rack itself, the price didn't even change! I've decided to keep it the same price as the 8mm version :)

Another Happy Nano Reefing Day!

Nice job!

I have a question - will the 8mm or 10mm model work OK on 6mm glass? I'm thinking about getting one or two more but I'd prefer to get some that will still work when I get a bigger tank :)

Oceanbox Designs

Nice job!

I have a question - will the 8mm or 10mm model work OK on 6mm glass? I'm thinking about getting one or two more but I'd prefer to get some that will still work when I get a bigger tank :)

Thank you!

Absolutely, the only nice "problem" you may find is that it'll hold much stronger on 6mm glass or thinner :)

USPS tracking is so annoying. My frag rack shipped last Friday and was suppose to be delivered Monday but didn't show up... and the tracking has not been updated with new info :furious::slap: Heres to hoping it shows up today fingerscrossed

Oceanbox Designs

USPS tracking is so annoying. My frag rack shipped last Friday and was suppose to be delivered Monday but didn't show up... and the tracking has not been updated with new info :furious::slap: Heres to hoping it shows up today fingerscrossed

May be they're still sleeping over at RAP...lol. It's the best way to ship small items. Hoping it will be there soon.

Thank you!

Absolutely, the only nice "problem" you may find is that it'll hold much stronger on 6mm glass or thinner :)

Awesome! I think I'll be getting a couple more :)

Oceanbox Designs

Awesome! I think I'll be getting a couple more :)

Thank you for your business! You'll love how strong these are :)

Thank you for your business! You'll love how strong these are :)

I'll have to use them for my extra big frags!

Now I have to get some extra big frags, too :)

Oceanbox Designs

I'll have to use them for my extra big frags!

Now I have to get some extra big frags, too :)

Just shipped yours out today, I'm interested to seeing how it handle big frags.

Just ordered 2 frag racks and some tank clips! Can't wait to put them to use!

Thank you! I'm curious where will you be mounting these? on the side, back wall, AIO false wall? post some pics :)

Thank you! I'm curious where will you be mounting these? on the side, back wall, AIO false wall? post some pics :)

I'll be mounting them on the sides of my IM Nuvo 10.

I currently have triangle shaped 3 plug frag racks on each side, but I'll be replacing those with yours. That way instead of 6 frags, I'll be able to hold 9 (4 plug and 5 plug racks)! Also I think the straight frag rack will give a cleaner look overall. And you just gave me a crazy idea to mount one of the triangle racks on the back false wall.

Just shipped yours out today, I'm interested to seeing how it handle big frags.

I got my new frag racks from Oceanbox Designs today! They look great and take up a lot less space. Sorry I don't have any big frags yet! Here's what my old frag rack looked like:
26464536480_20187d12e9_b.jpgOld Frag Rack by TeenyReef, on Flickr
Here are the same frags on the two new frag racks:
26464539770_09774e8c3d_b.jpgNew Frag Racks by TeenyReef, on Flickr
And here's a top down of the whole tank:
Oceanbox Designs

I got my new frag racks from Oceanbox Designs today! They look great and take up a lot less space.

Awesome pics!!! Your old frag rack wasted a lot of space, unless you plan to grow them on it. Those are some really great looking frags! lets trade for that ORA birdnest? :happy: Been looking forever for a decent price frag :)

teenyreef

Awesome pics!!! Your old frag rack wasted a lot of space, unless you plan to grow them on it. Those are some really great looking frags! lets trade for that ORA birdnest? :happy: Been looking forever for a decent price frag :)

I'd love to but it's the only one I have! Once it grows out I'd be happy to trade a frag, though :)

Archived