Coral Vue Hydros

Magnetic Mini Frag Racks V2 - Hold Up To 1/2" (12mm) Glass

Oceanbox Designs

Ah, the 6 frag one will be for a gift. :wub:

awesome, in that case you'll just have to cut the tape and get the 4 frag one out because both will be in the same box obviously.

How thick is the glass on the 40B? there is now a new version ($22.99) for 8mm glass which has a slightly thicker mount design on the rack side (not the outside magnets). It's important that you select the right one for your tank.

The two I have fall off just giving them a dirty look, bam! frag plugs everywhere!

Those must be one of the cheap suction cup ones?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No there the black with N52 magnets. I have a suction cup rack that is actually better, its just huge and holds 48 plugs.

Thats what im afraid when making these, will keep them mini size for now. Seems like everyone like it better to fit in more tight space and small area.

I like yours because it looks like it fits more than those stupid mini step plugs. I have many frags simply because I'm waiting to put them in another tank or place in my tank thats having rock work redone. I would like a 6-8 mostly because i order that many frags at a time.

awesome, in that case you'll just have to cut the tape and get the 4 frag one out because both will be in the same box obviously.

How thick is the glass on the 40B? there is now a new version ($22.99) for 8mm glass which has a slightly thicker mount design on the rack side (not the outside magnets). It's important that you select the right one for your tank.

Those must be one of the cheap suction cup ones?

I honestly don't know since it isn't my tank. I'm pretty sure he bought it at Petco with the $1 a gal sale

I honestly don't know since it isn't my tank. I'm pretty sure he bought it at Petco with the $1 a gal sale

I found out that it is 6.35mm thick on the 40B so you'll def need the 8mm version. I'll send you that one, don't worry about the $3 difference.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!

Wait, so the one I already ordered won't work on a 40B? :(

It has been tested and was listed for <6mm thick glass so im afraid not. The same reason I just did a new design for thicker glass up to 8mm.

If you have already placed an order and found out it was the wrong one, you can place a new order and return the other one for a full refund, I'll even refund the shipping cost.

Ordered! :)

Thank you so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

I found out that it is 6.35mm thick on the 40B so you'll def need the 8mm version. I'll send you that one, don't worry about the $3 difference.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone!

jedimasterben

It has been tested and was listed for <6mm thick glass so im afraid not. The same reason I just did a new design for thicker glass up to 8mm.

If you have already placed an order and found out it was the wrong one, you can place a new order and return the other one for a full refund, I'll even refund the shipping cost.

That's pretty awesome! I ordered the 19th and it shipped the 20th, do you think that would be the newer version?

That's pretty awesome! I ordered the 19th and it shipped the 20th, do you think that would be the newer version?

Most likely not since I just added the new one yesterday but im still offering both versions. The one that work through 8mm glass have additional and stronger magnets inside the embedded mount, hence the slightly difference in price.

jedimasterben

Most likely not since I just added the new one yesterday but im still offering both versions. The one that work through 8mm glass have additional and stronger magnets inside the embedded mount, hence the slightly difference in price.

Ah, I see. So I guess I should just order the new one and then when I get the old one just mark it return to sender.

Ah, I see. So I guess I should just order the new one and then when I get the old one just mark it return to sender.

That would work for me.

Oceanbox Designs

Working on a new batch this week including a new design for thicker glass up to 3/8" (10mm).

All previous orders have been shipped or delivered by now. If you already received your pretty box, feel free to brag with pics! :)

Meant to do it for Black Friday, but forgots. :slap: Anyways, just placed order for some new corals, sooooo, what a perfect compliment. New rack ordered. Lets see what gets here first.

Meant to do it for Black Friday, but forgots. :slap: Anyways, just placed order for some new corals, sooooo, what a perfect compliment. New rack ordered. Lets see what gets here first.

You caught me off guard, didn't have time to run a new batch yet, will have to get to getting now...lol!

Thanks for the support!

jedimasterben

I got mine last night, but got impatient about sending it back, grabbed an extra pair of magnets that make the stock ones look like toys lol, works on my 1/4" overflow now :)

I got mine last night, but got impatient about sending it back, grabbed an extra pair of magnets that make the stock ones look like toys lol, works on my 1/4" overflow now :)

Lol...Glad it was working out for you. What magnets did you use?

jedimasterben

Lol...Glad it was working out for you. What magnets did you use?

Ones that came with an old frag rack from Blackrock Reef.

I'm itching to get this thing in my tank, but USPS has stopped tracking since the 27th when it was picked up. The tracking page still says it's meant to be delivered the 1st.. :wacko:

I'm itching to get this thing in my tank, but USPS has stopped tracking since the 27th when it was picked up. The tracking page still says it's meant to be delivered the 1st.. :wacko:

It's just happen that they're probably backing up due to holidays so no one bother to scan the package. I just have a similar issue with another racks order, the tracking was last updated on Nov, 23rd and then stopped, then bam today it's updated to delivered. I'm expecting it was only a delay and not lost.

Every time I've used USPS Priority, it has worked like that. At best, I get a tracking notification when the label is purchased, and maybe an initial tracking update when it gets scanned into the system for the first time. Then nothing until delivery, when the whole thing gets updated with all the steps in between.

I received my mini frag rack on Monday, and that's exactly how it worked then.

23425506751_6457ed43a9_k.jpg

Super well packaged!!!

23481853536_b8baef8ace_k.jpg

One for me, one for the brother!

23507978345_8d6b7c3ef1_k.jpg

:D Super happy with these!!

Awesome to hear that!!! Looks great. im glad USPS didn't screw this one up.

Archived