Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

haha yea, i am scared mine is gonna get big fast and bully fish I plan to add later. But they should be peaceful right??? except when they are eating, then they go crazy.

The pecking order in my tank is Clown>Anthias = Mandarins > Random Chromis. I put my anthias a month earlier than the clowns. Clown didn't care, they be like "move over yo, this here be my space now."

"Thank you for your email. Our first batch of adjustable mounting arms is scheduled to be QC'd next week, so I expect we will start shipping out end of next week."

So I guess early first week of December is when I will actually receive the mount. This better be worth it...

• Like 1

"Thank you for your email. Our first batch of adjustable mounting arms is scheduled to be QC'd next week, so I expect we will start shipping out end of next week."

So I guess early first week of December is when I will actually receive the mount. This better be worth it...

not to bad i guess. you order the light already?

i preordered it and it's been sitting in the box for a month now

Have you tried holding it over the tank at least??? I would not be able to just leave it sitting there for a month!

• Like 2

Have you tried holding it over the tank at least??? I would not be able to just leave it sitting there for a month!

I took it out once and caressed it for a good 5 mins. I am afraid of it falling into the water if I play with it over the tank.

3 Duos. I have 2 over my 250 and I wish I had a 3rd.

one duo can cover 24" easily. why you need a 3rd one when the Reefer 250 is only 36"???

• Like 2

Bro. If you haven't considered it, I would highly recommend a biopellet reactor as a form of nutrient export. So far, my setup of a biopellet reactor + skimmer + minimal carbon reactor has blown my mind with the amount of nutrient it manages to export.

I am gonna try it soon =P. will let you know. but a few pieces have chips from shipping and white was showing so i doubt it =(

Yeah, I wondered about those claims...if they were really true or not :).
  • Like 1

Bro. If you haven't considered it, I would highly recommend a biopellet reactor as a form of nutrient export. So far, my setup of a biopellet reactor + skimmer + minimal carbon reactor has blown my mind with the amount of nutrient it manages to export.

i thought your SPS STN'd =P

Yeah, I wondered about those claims...if they were really true or not :).

was gonna do it in the yard today but it started to rain =(. will do it this weekend for sure! i been planning to get some rubles to glue GSP to

• Like 1

i thought your SPS STN'd =P

I'm not so convinced that it was the biopellets. The STN almost had a RTN feel to it, with flesh peeling around healthy polyps. It stopped after fragging & Iodine dipping. I personally think it was bacterial. Also, have you seen the recent colors of the SPS I ended up fragging out? The frags look better than the colony did when it came from the store last year!

Unedited photo, straight out of my Ipad run @ 100% Blues and 100% Whites (Nanobox).

23020449361_476ddb494f_b.jpg

• Like 2

That one anthia is now not eating. It is swimming and wants to eat but not interested when the food is added to the tank. So I have two options:

A. Take it back to the store this weekend

B. Treat with prazipro.

But I have read the symptoms of prazipro and I don't see any damage to the gills / skin of the fish.

I'm not so convinced that it was the biopellets. The STN almost had a RTN feel to it, with flesh peeling around healthy polyps. It stopped after fragging & Iodine dipping. I personally think it was bacterial. Also, have you seen the recent colors of the SPS I ended up fragging out? The frags look better than the colony did when it came from the store last year!

Unedited photo, straight out of my Ipad run @ 100% Blues and 100% Whites (Nanobox).

i will believe you when you send me a frag of that =P.

thecoralbeauty

That one anthia is now not eating. It is swimming and wants to eat but not interested when the food is added to the tank. So I have two options:

A. Take it back to the store this weekend

B. Treat with prazipro.

But I have read the symptoms of prazipro and I don't see any damage to the gills / skin of the fish.

i will believe you when you send me a frag of that =P.

poor little goldfish...