ReefCleaners.org

10gallon finally pictures

crizq0

when first up before i pulled the rocks off and pulled as much algae as i could.

5781first.jpg

most recent

5781last.jpg

5781last_2.jpg

What is this? I think its algae but not sure. The stalky one not the bubble algae.

5781algae_2.jpg

5781algae.jpg

Will be installing a 70w MH tomorrow.

enjoy!

Chris

That's awesome, it's amazing what a difference a little time can make, isn't it? That rock's gone from good to great. Your corals also look very happy, what're you doing to get your GSP so green?

Best,

Phil

Originally posted by ChloroPhil

That's awesome, it's amazing what a difference a little time can make, isn't it? That rock's gone from good to great. Your corals also look very happy, what're you doing to get your GSP so green?

Best,

Phil

thanks

I just recently purchased that GSP a couple of weeks ago from tmriv (thanks again tmriv), a member here on the board. It came that green when i first got. Very nice specimen.

I still have some red hair algae and that green stalky stuff pictured above that i can't get rid of.

I'm happy with the progress so far.

i couldn't even tell it was the same tank if it wasn't for the equipment.

your tank has progressed very well! lots of sand space for a brain or fungia or something... :) i would try to paint the back of the tank, or get some sort of background to hide those cords! :D

my new light fixture....I put it all together to test it out. Im going to clean it up a bit tomorrow to make it look cleaner. I wish i got a CSL fixture instead of a coralife but its all good now. Im going to put the coralife ballast outside of the hood like the aromat ballast. So all those cords will dissappear.

Question though, is single strength glass okay to use? Its almost the same thickness as the plastic splash guard that was there originally. Got it at home depot.

Just waiting on my coralife fixture legs then i can start acclimating my corals. But i did test it out today....boy is it bright. Now i can start researching animals/corals that require higher light.

5781Light_fixture_70w_MH.jpg

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Frag Tacos

Hey great job on the allgae!!! Wa diffrence a little more light does..

Hey that stuff on that pic look like seaweed nubs

I tried to get it I.D.ed on reefcentral and they said its some sort of hydroids.

Archived