Coral Vue Hydros

NanoBox Duo Series

DaveFason

Thanks for the reply Dave.. Looking at the goosenecks, I assume they are not adjustable as to where they connect to the Unit?

If you look at the picture below, i highlighted possible spots where I could connect the goosenecks...although upon further thinking, I am not sure the goosenecks would work... maybe I could build a custom light rail for hanging to attach to my stand.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.34.12 AM.png

Send me an email with those positions ( measurements) .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Dave,

I am interested in getting the Quad for my new Innovative Marine 30L tank.  However, I found that the Quads do not have the moonlight Channel.    

Can the Quad perform the moonlight function through the bluefish app at night?   Or I have to purchase two Duo Plus M to achieve that function?

Thanks for your response.

43 minutes ago, j_wey said:

Hi Dave,

I am interested in getting the Quad for my new Innovative Marine 30L tank.  However, I found that the Quads do not have the moonlight Channel.    

Can the Quad perform the moonlight function through the bluefish app at night?   Or I have to purchase two Duo Plus M to achieve that function?

Thanks for your response.

I can not add a moonlight to the Quad BUT you can run the night setting ~ .1-1% to achieve the same results. 

Hope this helps and hope to see any order! 

-Dave

28 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

I can not add a moonlight to the Quad BUT you can run the night setting ~ .1-1% to achieve the same results. 

Hope this helps and hope to see any order! 

-Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.   I plan to order a Quad+ soon and hang it on top of my IM 30L.  

How high I should hang it from the water surface?

-Jeff

16 hours ago, j_wey said:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.   I plan to order a Quad+ soon and hang it on top of my IM 30L.  

How high I should hang it from the water surface?

-Jeff

Jeff,

~4-8"

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Having a custom built 66g rimless tank with rear sump by SCAquariums measures 32" x 24" x 20". DT area : 31" x 18" x 20".  I'm thinking of the Quad Plus w/15" goosenecks,  will be keeping a mixed reef. Will this be powerful enough ( or was thinking about 2 Hydra's 26), plus since Quad has no moonlight channel what to do for moonlight at night?  Thanks

*oops just saw post above about running royal blue channel @ 1% for moonlight.

Edited by Johnny M
earlier post answered about moonlight
11 hours ago, Johnny M said:

Having a custom built 66g rimless tank with rear sump by SCAquariums measures 32" x 24" x 20". DT area : 31" x 18" x 20".  I'm thinking of the Quad Plus w/15" goosenecks,  will be keeping a mixed reef. Will this be powerful enough ( or was thinking about 2 Hydra's 26), plus since Quad has no moonlight channel what to do for moonlight at night?  Thanks

*oops just saw post above about running royal blue channel @ 1% for moonlight.

For sure the Quad for this tank. 15" gooseneck will be the ticket. 

-Dave

• 4 months later...
Kellie in CA

OK, this is probably a really dumb question... but I'm moving at the end of the month.  It will probably be at least a few days to a week before the WiFi will be up and running at the new place.  Will the Duo work at all without it? 

14 hours ago, Kellie in CA said:

OK, this is probably a really dumb question... but I'm moving at the end of the month.  It will probably be at least a few days to a week before the WiFi will be up and running at the new place.  Will the Duo work at all without it? 

Not dumb at all. It will not. 

Do you or your husband have a cell phone that can make a hotspot? If so you can connect the unit to that for a couple days.  Send me an email if you need any help.