Cultivated Reef

NanoBox Mini Tide Series

DaveFason

Welcome the new NanoBox Mini Tide! $299.95

The NanoBox Tide Plus M measures only 5" x 3" x .75" but packs a punch!  Every unit has five channel control, full spectrum array, wireless control and a gooseneck/wireless mounting kit. 

Built By Hand

Every NanoBox unit is meticulously built by hand. Each part is machined, designed and assembled in the U.S.A.

Wireless Control

Each NanoBox comes standard with the new Bluefish mini wireless controller. Now easily control your favorite NanoBox using the iOS or Android app!

Let Your Coral Thrive

Our NanoBox hardware paired with the Bluefish controller creates the most natural environment for your coral to grow and thrive. Includes a dedicated moonlight channel to replicate storms and moonphases in the Bluefish App.

NanoBox Presets :

The main goal for every tank owner is to have a beautiful and flourishing aquarium, right?  The two main characteristics of a successful tank are maximum growth and dynamic color. The new NanoBox presets will help achieve both while removing the stress of having to figure out the lighting on your own. We now have dedicated presets for SPS, LPS and mixed reefs that have been successfully tested.  With a click of a button you are ready to go! 

MiniMini Angle
Mini Side

NanoBox Coral Shots :

22126172963_640bafabf5_c.jpg

Accessories :

Lid Kit : Every Tide or Flare uses the swappable lid system. Simply purchase a new color or material lid, unscrew four screws and then secure new lid down. Almost like a brand new unit! Lids will range from $19.95-$49.95.

22733704572_b7137650df.jpg

Nature Series Lid Kit : $29.95 - $49.95

22733716842_203c24d0a8_c.jpg

22559348480_11f53a4408.jpg

NanoBox Black Out Kit :

Screw kit that includes all black screws. $5

Special Anodized Colors :

Anodize Colors

• Like 8

Why not also have a Tide M for people that don't want 4 channel control but want a Moonlight?

Figure $290 + $35 is $325. I feel confident that people will be out to spend $5-10 more for the Plus or Plus M.

-Dave

righttirefire

Figure $290 + $35 is $225. I feel confident that people will be out to spend $5-10 more for the Plus or Plus M.

-Dave

Good math there ^ I'll take it

• Like 4

How to order? Your website don't have those choice yet.

Just did the last version to fix a few phones browsers. Should be up tonight. I can send you an invoice too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol... Dave? Really? I'm thankful that I'm at the top of your list.

Now that things are back to normal orders will be flowing. I had to put a small hold on ALL orders due to the fan issue I had with the plug. Much easier to hold off on shipping, swapping and shipping back. Also just finished yours. :D

• Like 1
righttirefire

You're a rockstar. Did you get the fan upside down plug tho g figured out?

I'm not paying you overtime to work on my shit on saturday! Lol. Small business... the owners can be slave drivers. Good thing your wife is understanding

• Like 1

You're a rockstar. Did you get the fan upside down plug tho g figured out?

I'm not paying you overtime to work on my shit on saturday! Lol. Small business... the owners can be slave drivers. Good thing your wife is understanding

Issue is all resolved now. Boom!

• 4 weeks later...

Compelling and exciting. Starting my first foray into Nano Reefing and want the best. Order placed to complement my IM Nuvo 10 just set up. Might as well have optimum environment from the start.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the first piece of aquarium gear I have become unreasonably excited about receiving. Should have it this weekend. I honestly wished these things existed 10 years ago, so to see them now with the ability to control sunrise/sunset and even cloud cover is just the coolest thing ever.

• Like 1