Top Shelf Aquatics

CAD Lights, New Pic Shallow Reef Versa 45G. Now in stock

CAD-Aqua

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I pushed and pushed so I guess we are able to finally release these earlier than scheduled. here are some pics that I shot myself. the professional ones would've taken longer. we are building them here in California, and going to make an initial batch right now.

The release date of these sumps will be Dec. 10th. and we are doing an AWESOME special on these.

Comes in 3 sizes:

24 x 15 x 15

36 x 15 x 15

48 x 15 x 15

attachicon.gif24 inch re.jpg

attachicon.gif24 inch mechanical chamber re.jpg

attachicon.gif48 inch front view re.jpg

attachicon.gif24 inch filter sock re.jpg

attachicon.gif24 inch padding re.jpg

Hope you like the pics

Thanks

Scott

Sumps are released yet? :)

Currently not as of yet, they missed the shipping date for production and now we have them scheduled to be released in mid-late April! We're really excited about these new sumps!

• 1 month later...

Hi Scott,

Bought the 45g shallow a few weeks ago and the advertisement on Cadlights website stated this was a durso/herbie hybrid. What I received was durso only, I contacted Cadlights and asked them what was up and that they should update their advertisement. Well after several more emails, I still have not received a response but they did update the advertisement to durso setup. That kind of sucks not getting what I paid for and not getting a response but obviously reading my emails.

any help? thanks

Hi Scott,

Bought the 45g shallow a few weeks ago and the advertisement on Cadlights website stated this was a durso/herbie hybrid. What I received was durso only, I contacted Cadlights and asked them what was up and that they should update their advertisement. Well after several more emails, I still have not received a response but they did update the advertisement to durso setup. That kind of sucks not getting what I paid for and not getting a response but obviously reading my emails.

any help? thanks

Only 2 holes drilled?

Hi Scott,

any help? thanks

Good luck, took my three months to get a damn lid.

Only 2 holes drilled?

Yep only drain and return....had to take 2 days off work also cause they could not get me accurate shipment tracking, not sure if that was UPS or Cad, remaining patient I suppose, lol.

Thought they change to standard, but I got 40mm drain plumbing, the agony....

Sent this last email, and I guess cadlights lawyer did not particularly like it, but hey I finally got a response. Ethics and integrity a little too much to ask for from this company? did i go too far?

State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its:

Price

Quality

Purpose

Consumers who are victims of false or misleading advertising should contact an experienced lawyer to find out about his or her rights and actions that can be taken.

False advertising is any published claim that is deceptive or untruthful. Misleading advertising is any published claim that gives a consumer an incorrect understanding of the product they are interested in purchasing or using. The false and misleading advertising by companies of any product may result in the consumer suffering a financial loss, or another form of damage to the consumer.

I apologize for the confusion in the description. back when we first released the 45G Shallow Versa, the web developer re-used some of the description of the 45G Shallow Artisan which was the same size and had other similarities. the 45G Artisan had a Herbie drain, but all of the Versa's including the 45G Versa uses a High speed Durso. we have changed the description already.

the 45G Versa uses a high speed 1.25" Durso drain along with a 1/2" line for return. this allows the 45G Shallow Versa package to have a max drain speed of 1500GPH and a return speed of 900GPH. either way will be much faster than the 45G needs, which should be about 8-10X the size tank itself.

in all the tests and feedback, we haven't had any issues with using a high-speed Durso for the 45G size tank.

Thanks

CAD Lights

Still doesn't change the fact, you did not send him what he ordered.....

Thank you Eckozulu, this is exhausting.

Drain is labeled as 40mm and have to get 40mm to 1.25. Do you guys need to make sure this info is correct also. How are you guys going to make this right?

So basically it seems nothing is being done, except being told that the system was tested and works great and I will have no issues, point keeps getting missed. I wanted the setup that was advertised, and Keep being told I just have to accept cadlights error. It's like someone crapped on your face and they tell you hey it smells like roses so don't wash it off. Can you guys atleast make an effort so that customers do not feel like they have been taken advantage off.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, haven't logged into NR.com for a few weeks.

Hi, Rflagg

Glad we were able to resolve the issue with you 3 weeks ago :)

Thanks

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jorgieee

The 45G Shallow sump is designed to be extra wide at the width of our 70G Artisan, so it wouldnt fit inside the 42G Versa.

Thanks

Scott

Archived