45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard from my buddy in TJ that Pickles dad is havin a great time in the club Jack sold him to. Cant post pics Beastiality laws and all. Pretty sure pickles mom is suicidal. Just look how sad she is.

tijuanazebra_zpssud9knsu.jpg

I'm looking out for anouther glass of whiskey , brb

Hope it is good whiskey.............

It is if it's the stuff I got him :)

Lawn: Why would I trade you? You didn't win anything.

Harry: I, I don't even know what to say... cept I really want to see the reaction on your mother's face when you walk into the room with a blowup doll and ask her perform a c-section on it.

jedimasterben

Ben was my SS! :D

The package arrived yesterday, but my husband and I didn't get to FaceTime until it was really late. We were both really sleepy so didn't get any pictures, sowwy. However, one end of the box said "Open here for lulz!" So that is the end that my husband opened. There was this... thing... staring up at us from the packing peanuts.

I thought, "Is it a plush zoanthid? Nah. Is it a plush lamprey and we are looking at the mouth end? Nah."

But honestly, the thought that kept on going through my head that I could not push out was, "Vagina dentata?!?"

I was relieved to see when my husband dumped out all the packing peanuts, that it was actually an adorable plush Rotifer!

gmus-pd-0625_rotifer_cluster.jpg

I also got a rechargeable red flashlight, so I can stalk all the creepy stuff (that probably do have vagina dentata) that comes out at night in the tank. Thanks Benny!

I'm glad you liked it! If your last little gift ever shows up I'll send it out. :D

Missed.....sooooo.....much last night.

Harry - im glad you have such a good sense of humor for a kid.

I won the reactor!!! Sweet...I may have a use for that sometime in the near future...thank MD!

And to jbb - you did a great job this year. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Missed.....sooooo.....much last night.

Harry - im glad you have such a good sense of humor for a kid.

I won the reactor!!! Sweet...I may have a use for that sometime in the near future...thank MD!

And to jbb - you did a great job this year. Thanks again for all the hard work.

HEY IM AN ADULT NOW :lol:

righttirefire

Nano Box Reef introduces the new BEAM series. Perfect for freshwater/planted aquariums, fuge lighting and actinic supplementing.

20673806511_2029e38499_c.jpgbeamflaread copy by David Fason, on Flickr

Pictures :

20641511076_27e2269f08_c.jpgbeamflarebottom by David Fason, on Flickr

20667780295_cbe531bf66_c.jpgbeamflaremount by David Fason, on Flickr

20045219704_2265c79eaf_c.jpgbeamflaretop by David Fason, on Flickr

20479765840_d08d1301b4_c.jpgbeamflaremountside by David Fason, on Flickr

PAR Readings :

20479768880_0d68ed7892_c.jpgnanoboxbeamPAR by David Fason, on Flickr

Amazing PAR numbers from such a low wattage light. Great for adding extra power!

6" - $100[/size]

12" - $150

24" - $225

Mounts : You can also DIY mounts using the 10-24 taped holes on the side caps.

Gooseneck - $24.95 - Great for fresh water set ups, FUGE, etc

18761256556_298d8da6d1_z.jpgbeamteaser by David Fason, on Flickr

Acrylic Legs - 24.95 - Great for fresh water set ups, FUGE, Actinic add ons ( Pictures coming this week )

Hanging Kit - 19.95 - Great for fresh water set ups, FUGE, Actinic add ons ( Pictures coming this week )

The 6" model will work great on small fresh water aquariums ( 12" -14" Length ) using the gooseneck or acrylic legs.

BEAM Specs :

6" x 1.5" x 1" - 6 LED

12" x 1.5" x 1" - 12 LED

24" x 1.5" x 1" - 24 LED

BEAM Array Specs :

The dimensions are 4.5" x .5" Dual Channels and easy connection for linking more BEAM strips together.

Planted BEAM :

String 1 : D1 - Luxeon T Neutral White , D2 Rebel ES Lime , D3 - Luxeon T Neutral White

String 2 : D4 - Luxeon T Warm White, D5 - SEMILED Violet , D6 - Luxeon T Warm White

Glow BEAM :

String 1 : D1 - Luxeon T Royal Blue , D2 - Rebel Blue , D3 - Luxeon T Royal Blue

String 2 : D4 - Luxeon T Royal Blue, D5 - SEMILED Violet , D6 Luxeon T Royal Blue

We will also offer controller plugs if needed for $5. For use of Bluefish, Bluefish Mini and and any other PWM signal controller.

-Dave

I got an email from Dave. But what do I want? Being the quad has no moonlight might be a nice addition, but so would sending my quad in for the fan upgrade moonlights and bluefish upgrade... (not an option offered)

Or the freshwater. My freshwater tank is not a nice tank and won't get a beam to grow algea. But my sump could use the freshwater beam, except that is where my frag rack is.

HELP!

It is if it's the stuff I got him :)

Lawn: Why would I trade you? You didn't win anything.

Harry: I, I don't even know what to say... cept I really want to see the reaction on your mother's face when you walk into the room with a blowup doll and ask her perform a c-section on it.

I won alright did you see Laverne?

I got an email from Dave. But what do I want? Being the quad has no moonlight might be a nice addition, but so would sending my quad in for the fan upgrade moonlights and bluefish upgrade... (not an option offered)

Or the freshwater. My freshwater tank is not a nice tank and won't get a beam to grow algea. But my sump could use the freshwater beam, except that is where my frag rack is.

HELP!

Too complicated. Just send me the freshwater one so I can move the Refugium out of the display

I'm glad you liked it! If your last little gift ever shows up I'll send it out. :D

Cool, thanks!

I'll be moving at the beginning of January, so if you mail anything else, give me a heads up and I can confirm where to send it. Not sure my exact move date yet, but I do have my new address already.

HELP!

I want the fuge beam so bad.

righttirefire

Looks like you need to beat young Mr. Harold, then the seasoned Grandpappy Lawn. To get on top of RTF's beam

I want the fuge beam so bad.

UPDATE :

We have 1 person left that has not provided shipping info .

Brad908 (told me today that his gift does NOT require shipping and will be handled this weekend)

If your person does NOT have a gift by Christmas Eve, you will be added to a list and not be allowed to participate in the future.

LIST UPDATE

I vote we behead him!

I vote we address Harry's next round of torture to his mommy

just a reminder that i didn't win anything....so when are we doing the sponsor raffle again?

364 days .... You have time to practice

Soooo I have pictures of EVERYTHING but will make a huge post here with the whole thing when I get my gift! The two letters from ATI, the creepy first package, the video, and the blow up doll ?

I'm going to bed.

Night ladies.

Harold, don't open that USB.

Got me some inTank bucks coming! Sweet! Thanks inTank and thanks jbb and everyone else for making this so much fun. Hard to keep up with any thread Harry is in, but this one is worth it!

Hmmm, now what shall I get from inTank...

Likewise, congrats to the winners and hope everyone enjoys their gifts.

I know some will enjoy theirs more than others, Harry, Lawn, etc.

Fantastic job jbb and a lot of fun!

Archived