SaltCritters.com

Magnetic Mount Mini Frag Racks - 1st Batch/New Mount

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

I'm getting ready to produce the first batch next week when magnets arrived. Updated first post with order link if anyone else want to order.

How much for an 11x7" with 6" legs in the neon green acrylic (match my synergy sump) frag rack? White legs if you could.

Sure I could, love those bright color acrylics. Sent you a pm!

Oceanbox Designs

I just finished the first batch with original 6 holes designs but they've all been sold, I will be producing the next batch next week. If you're looking for 4 / 5 holes version, I will also do these per order basis.

One major improvement I did was a new mount design using the same magnets (not smaller), the mount has been shrunk to ~20% smaller than the first version, the result is cleaner and lighter.

22351706743_34623a7fab_c.jpg

22946854206_8bebedd3b4_c.jpg

22784850930_bc28abecd6_c.jpg

Did a slight mod.

Had a water side magnetic from an old koralia pump. Jammed that down the over flow and worked like a charm. Will fit perfectly on the opposite side glass wall with supplied magnetics. Now i need to set up a tank thread :P

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

Also it looks tilted forward. Thats the reflection. Perfectly level when in person.

that 5 mount looks like something i need.

If you do place an order, just leave me a note for 5 holes rack and I'll make sure that's what you get.

Mine came today!!

Really great job. Quality product.

Mike

Glad you already got it!

Did a slight mod.

Had a water side magnetic from an old koralia pump. Jammed that down the over flow and worked like a charm. Will fit perfectly on the opposite side glass wall with supplied magnetics. Now i need to set up a tank thread :P

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

Also it looks tilted forward. Thats the reflection. Perfectly level when in person.

Looking great! nice fit in that tight space. Spacing between frags is just perfect.

Did a slight mod.

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

Bro, what happened to the pics? Send me some so I can share on FB if possible. Thanks

Really weird...

I'm going to get better pictures tomorrow when the lights come on.

Thanks, i'll wait for your better pics to show them off on FB if you dont mind me sharing.

Archived