Pod Your Reef

Aquaclear AC70 Magnetic Surface Skimmer V1 - V2 Coming Soon...

Oceanbox Designs

That's for me! Beautiful work, that's exactly what I wanted and you even took the extra effort to make it perfect. Thanks a ton!

You're welcome! Did you already receive the package? that was fast :)

wow.such.chris

You're welcome! Did you already receive the package? that was fast :)

Yup! I'll hopefully be installing it this weekend and will be sure to write up a review.

If you having any interest of making a AC50 one,let me know I have a extra filter to use to measurements.

I have an AC50 on hand and the same version work on it as well. Looking to do one for AC110 though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs

I would be interested in buying a AC110 version if you all made them

Thanks for the interest. I'm working on a new AC70 version, I've already gone through several prototypes, once it's nailed, I will be working on the AC110 version. The improved version isn't just a prettier box, my aim is not only to provide better surface skimming but allows other add-on function as well. I'm going through testing phase and when im happy with the result, it will be put into production.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the interest. I'm working on a new AC70 version, I've already gone through several prototypes, once it's nailed, I will be working on the AC110 version. The improved version isn't just a prettier box, my aim is not only to provide better surface skimming but allows other add-on function as well. I'm going through testing phase and when im happy with the result, it will be put into production.

Any updates on the 110 version ?

• 1 month later...

Archived