SaltCritters.com

The SCA Tank Index Thread

ReefWeeds

Hey all! I recently purchased one of the SCA PNP Starfire systems - the 66. I have been stalking other SCA systems for ideas and I thought it would be great to have an SCA thread to talk about our tanks, show pictures and link other SCA build threads. If you've got an SCA tank/system/etc. and want your thread listed on the index, PM me and I'll add it in!

Current list of SCA builds (that I could find):

Jack1978 - Jack's Cube (50G SCA PNP)

Morgan's Anthrax & Gangs build (50G SCA PNP)

Brad908's Natural Reef (Custom SCA rimless)

RnMB1988's Hexahedron Heaven (50 SCA PNP)

Zia's Softy/Macro tank (50 SCA rimless - retired but epic, so it needs to be here)

CrazyCarl's SCA 66G (66 SCA PNP) and also this thread

ScubaJ's 50 G - KISS Tank (50 SCA PNP)

JMorriso001's 50 G SCA System, By Greaps

zzz6rpezza - Carissa's Cube Build SCA 50g PNP

Wretched's 66G SCA PNP build

Stella's SCA 66 PNP build

Marquiseo's Cuboid - SCA 50g

Other info/threads:

SC Aquariums 50G PNP system Review

SC Aquariums Vendor/trader Feedback thread

SCA Aquariums thread in Equipment Forum

More to come!

• Like 2

Harold J Singer from Miami why did you change your name and location?

Because I'm too cool for the people of NanoReef; they found my presence overwhelming. Hopefully this will let people calm down a bit and control themselves! ;)

• Like 2

Because I'm too cool for the people of NanoReef; they found my presence overwhelming. Hopefully this will let people calm down a bit and control themselves! ;)

:lol:

I have the 45 Gallon PNP. No tank thread, but I did a few modifications before setting it up (Painted inside of cabinet and glued it. I also completely redid the plumbing.

You will love their new tanks!

• Like 1

I have the 45 Gallon PNP. No tank thread, but I did a few modifications before setting it up (Painted inside of cabinet and glued it. I also completely redid the plumbing.

You will love their new tanks!

You have a build thread, Ryan?

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to post a great example of customer service here from SCA. I'm in the process of setting up my skimmer and noticed I was missing a piece of PVC. I contacted Steve and he literally emailed me back in 5 minutes with a tracking number and indicated the piece is getting mailed out today! I was impressed.

He also indicated I can start running the skimmer without the part so I'm going to do that to get it breaking in. Great service example.

This is a great thread Stellar.....any of these tanks have water or coral in them?

:^ )

I have to admit as well. the thread idea was stolen from Lawnman :) He was mentioning about doing one possibly for the RSR tanks and I thought "Hey, there needs to be one for SCA tanks!" and here we are.

• Like 1

I have to admit as well. the thread idea was stolen from Lawnman :) He was mentioning about doing one possibly for the RSR tanks and I thought "Hey, there needs to be one for SCA tanks!" and here we are.

Before you leave the house......wipe your nose......there's some brown stuff on there.

• Like 1

Before you leave the house......wipe your nose......there's some brown stuff on there.

:lol: that totally sounded like brown nosing, didn't it! Love it.

• Like 1