Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

adjusting channels independently

Sully375

I browsed a bit but didn't find this.

I'm running 2 Nano box Reef Hybrids only utilizing 4 channels on the mini: Right Blue, Right White, Left Blue and Left White.

I wish there was a way for me to have my whites start to dim separately from my Blues during the day.

Below is my current lighting schedule, Midday I have the blues at 100% and the white at 40%. I would like to have the white lights come up slower and go down earlier. basically a separate section for times on those channels.

post-85057-0-66776300-1445278040_thumb.png

I browsed a bit but didn't find this.

I'm running 2 Nano box Reef Hybrids only utilizing 4 channels on the mini: Right Blue, Right White, Left Blue and Left White.

I wish there was a way for me to have my whites start to dim separately from my Blues during the day.

Below is my current lighting schedule, Midday I have the blues at 100% and the white at 40%. I would like to have the white lights come up slower and go down earlier. basically a separate section for times on those channels.

attachicon.gifIMG_9962.PNG

It will be the pendant time shift. You would want to put the two white channels on a delay resulting in the look that your looking for.

-Dave

It will be the pendant time shift. You would want to put the two white channels on a delay resulting in the look that your looking for.

-Dave

thanks Dave, that gets me half way there. What I wanted is for the whites to come up later and go down earlier. With this I can set the start delay a little, too much and the entire schedule for the whites shifts past the down cycle for my blues.

Wish there was a way to control times for each channel separately.

Archived