Pod Your Reef

Reefer 350

jaynkeel

Marc.The.Shark

Love it!! That scape is killer. Some people just have a gift for that kinda stuff; me I try & try and am never happy, usually looks like a rock-slide happened in my tank! hahaha

So rodi and then mix salt in the tank? And then add sand and rock?

That's how I do it. I just took my time and spread it out over a couple of days. But the. I just moved so I didn't have a big water storage tank and I am on well water so it took a little longer anyway. I started with 165 tds and am sitting at 0. Which is not bad considering well.

yea, i dont have a mix water station too and plan to just use buckets. I dont have great water pressure at my place so it takes about 30 mins to make a gallon of water. So that's about 38 hours to make water...haha

Well day 3 of the cleanup crew doin their thing. Lookin clean, a little lazy on the left side some diatoms dusting the rocks and sand but nothing drastic...

The amount of life in this rock is amazing. What a difference from getting it live and local and shipped rock or even local pet shop. I have tried all three over the years and by far I struck gold here. pics to follow later

Archived