Pod Your Reef

Custom AIO Inserts - Convert Standard Glass Tanks to AIO Tanks

Oceanbox Designs

How much for an aqueon 40g breeder? 36x18x17

Need more info to provide quote, inside dimensions or size of AIO unit, how many chambers or features needed? Please contact me through my site if possible, its easier for me to keep track of custom orders.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oceanbox Designs
On 9/10/2017 at 2:27 PM, Pattybarton said:

How can I get a coustom one for my 29g bow front?

Hi Patty! Sorry I couldn't reply to you sooner. Feel free to send me dimensions of your tank and I'll see if it's  something I can do. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Oceanbox Designs
2 hours ago, dorky08 said:

Tht amazing wondering if you make one for 50g lowboy frag tank?

Thanks! Unfortunately I no longer do custom kits as I'm moving toward retail and wholesale. The largest size of an AIO kit I have is for the 20G long tank at the moment however one for larger tanks such as a 40B is not out of the question, will be a lot of new announcements in 2018.

24 minutes ago, Oceanbox Designs said:

Thanks! Unfortunately I no longer do custom kits as I'm moving toward retail and wholesale. The largest size of an AIO kit I have is for the 20G long tank at the moment however one for larger tanks such as a 40B is not out of the question, will be a lot of new announcements in 2018.

I noticed you no longer offer up the POB for the 12 aqua... Does this mean one can not get the refugium light anymore?

• Recommended Discussions