SaltCritters.com

* inChat w/KAT Podcast Recap* Listen to the recording

inTank

What the hell is custom cut filter floss?

A case of a custom cut size of our double bonded poly filter. He needed a specific size cut, the poly comes on HUGE rolls and then it is cut down from there.

NM he posted a pic

I'd tune in again. I also think Dave Fason would be another good "born on nano-reef" interview.

Dave was on the 1st show a few weeks ago!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave was on the 1st show a few weeks ago!

yeah, haven't been around much lately so I definitely missed it. I didn't know about the thing at all until I got an invite on Facebook from Kat..

that was a fun show, started a little bumpy but it was fun to listen to.

Kat, where is your accent from?

I'd tune in again. I also think Dave Fason would be another good "born on nano-reef" interview.

We had Dave on the show Oct 1 already ;)

My accent - do I have an accent? Dunno, it changes depending on who I listen to. So it has no origins to be honest. When I visit London I even think in the Brit accent. :lol:

Hey I might do a podcast next week after my Dallas trip - y'all should hear me then. :D

Great show guys, minus Kat's wack wifi... I thought you lived in NY not BFE where they have dial up still :D

j.k... her accent is sweet like candy to the nano reef soul .

Steve T is exactly what I thought he would be... a prick that I would share a beer or a bowl with. Heck I think he sold me a In Tank set up for my Bio Cube last night. Placing my order soon.

I had my son's football game, then caught the replay.Good stuff Dawg! Haha y'all some fools.

I realized that I'm a fish nerd, listening to nano reef pod cast with my head phones on while looking at my tank,Enjoying others talk about fish.

Archived