Cultivated Reef

* inChat w/KAT Podcast Recap* Listen to the recording

inTank

I missed the first 40 minutes...did he ever address the possibility of AIO inserts?

Yes. Others seem to be tackling that now. We have such a long list to get to that yes we could be will we, no not now. Gut says let the other guys do them.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a retail store? I thought InTank was online only!

We have a 3000 sq ft warehouse and offices and we've just about outgrown that. The front room we use as a showroom which I am updating right now. It's more for me so when we're on the phone or email I can go out to your tank, grab the products in question and see if it fits, works, what you're doing wrong etc. Plus it's nice to walk into a sweet showroom of all your hard work every day. I'll post pics and a vid when we get it fully updated.

Here is where it is now:

20150918_204022.jpg

IMG_8118.jpg

We do have some walk in local customers, usually by appointment. 99% is online the dock door is active.

Only at inTank would the showroom have all the tanks with their ass-ends pointing out for display...

Was stuck at work late tonight, so didn't get to call in for the show. At least I can say I've visited inTank in person!

GFY_zpsycc5lhm8.jpg

Parking_zpsz34s4wlv.jpg

We've got to do that again sometime when the bugs get worked out. That was fun it was nice to connect in a more real life way.

Too much awesome up in there. B)

:wub: thank you, Stevie was great

Glad I stuck around!

Fun stuff!

:blush: You were listening? Thank you.

We've got to do that again sometime when the bugs get worked out. That was fun it was nice to connect in a more real life way.

ERRMAHGERD - IS THAT YOU, SHIPPING JEFF?

:lol:

Here's the into:

So our members have all heard of InTank, and that is because it was BORN on Nano Reef.

Steve Taggart is the owner and hard worker that made it happen right here while you watched.

InTank makes media baskets for All in one tanks made by several brands.

His journey began in April of 2008, when he made the first couple of media baskets for the Red Sea Max.

And they fell apart on him. Yup.

More than 7 years later, Stevie tells me he is remodelling his showroom, installing a hot tub, designing an AIO tank large enough for a mermaid with some awesome laser cut media baskets.

So when is Stevie gonna start paying Harold commissions on sales. That kid jumps on every new member and the first thing he recommends is a InTank media basket.

HS got a great deal and hooked up on an entire case of custom cut filter floss.

Once hes old enough I'll commission the private jet down to Miami and we'll find some high class hookers.

Once hes old enough I'll commission the private jet down to Miami and we'll find some high class hookers.

Get them hookers lined up......rumor has it he will be legal in a couple weeks.

What the hell is custom cut filter floss?

Get them hookers lined up......rumor has it he will be legal in a couple weeks.

What the hell is custom cut filter floss?

For the 300g cichlid tank... Needed bigger sheets of poly. Got 25 sheets cut to size for it.

215549B3-07DE-4075-85BF-5EB7B8545F2D_zps

jedimasterben

For the 300g cichlid tank... Needed bigger sheets of poly. Got 25 sheets cut to size for it.

215549B3-07DE-4075-85BF-5EB7B8545F2D_zps

jesus christ you have some long toes.

jesus christ you have some long toes.

his toes. lol. hilarious. I got to listen last night for about 20 minutes while my gf was sleeping. Very cool to hear everyone. Hopefully next time around I will be able to join in. Nice showroom Steve, I also liked the back of the tanks facing out.

that was a fun show, started a little bumpy but it was fun to listen to.

Kat, where is your accent from?

I'd tune in again. I also think Dave Fason would be another good "born on nano-reef" interview.

Archived