Cultivated Reef

Innovative Marine 25 Gallon Fusion Lagoon Aquarium

sbwood007

reefernanoman

These Fusion lagoon tanks look so nice! Suggestion: you guys/gals might as well make this thread the "lagoon 25G club", if there's no thread like this one yet. Fusion 10G and 20G clubs have been made to share ideas, tank pictures etc. for this reason. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me if I can fit the following

- 2 InTank media baskets

- tunze 9001

- IM desktop reactor

- eheim 600

That seems like a lot of stuff. I know I saw someone had a fit a Tunze 9001 skimmer by removing one of the two return lines. I'm wondering if in addition to the skimmer and return pump, can I fit the IM reactor and InTank baskets?

it all fits.. I have the exact list with 2 eheim 600s.. the build is in my signature

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Seriously looking at getting this tank. I see they have a mini reactor for this as well is anybody running it. Also can any of you in this thread take a pic of the back of the tank with all your extras installed for a good reference for placement.

Seriously looking at getting this tank. I see they have a mini reactor for this as well is anybody running it. Also can any of you in this thread take a pic of the back of the tank with all your extras installed for a good reference for placement.

look in the links in our builds.. I have pics in mine.

there is plenty of room, but I also opted for upgrading the pump and adding a tunze 9001 skimmer and media reactor

I wouldn't change a thing and am very happy with the complete setup

• 2 months later...

Just stumbled on this. I was considering a IM Nuvo 20 but I like shallow reef tanks. Certainly wouldn't mind the extra 5g too. Will keep an eye out for these!

Just stumbled on this. I was considering a IM Nuvo 20 but I like shallow reef tanks. Certainly wouldn't mind the extra 5g too. Will keep an eye out for these!

you won't regret the Lagoon at all.. sweet tank, especially for the price

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2017 at 5:49 PM, Dell said:

So this tank has the same foot print as the IM Nuvo Fusion 40g just 7 inches shorter??

Yes. 

Love seeing everyone's lagoon...I am now convinced to buy one. If only my LFS was helpful :(

flatlandreefer
On 2/1/2017 at 2:32 PM, alfredt said:

Is it advisable to line the base of the tank with some sort of plastic 'cutting board' to protect the glass bottom?

You should have solid top on your stand but the tank comes with a leveling mat to help correct any small imperfections and protect the bottom of the glass.

2 hours ago, bernoulli said:

Yes. 

Love seeing everyone's lagoon...I am now convinced to buy one. If only my LFS was helpful :(

If you don't have a helpful LFS just ask lots of questions on here and buy all of your equipment online.  I live 3 hours away from a LFS so this is my primary source for info along with sites like reefbuilders and reefs.com.  Also BRS has lots of useful videos as well as some good youtube channels such as American reef.

• 2 months later...
AnthonyZee

I recently switched tanks over to a IM 25 its been about 2 weeks and everything is going good besides some diatom trouble that was suspected...I have one custom caddy running polyfilter, chemipure elite, and purifiltrum. the other side I am running a stock filter sock. I was recommended to get another custom caddy and fill it with pond matrix, any suggestions on what I should do or anything I'm missing? it is much appreciated!