Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Innovative Marine 25 Gallon Fusion Lagoon Aquarium

sbwood007

If your not getting known jumpers than the top doesn't really matter anyway.

It may only be an extra 5G but its an extra 5" of space front to back which is WAY better for aquascaping.

I'm personally considering selling my 20 and getting the 25 lagoon.

If your not getting known jumpers than the top doesn't really matter anyway.

It may only be an extra 5G but its an extra 5" of space front to back which is WAY better for aquascaping.

I'm personally considering selling my 20 and getting the 25 lagoon.

I'll disagree about the top - I think it also helps keep some snails in the water (dumb snails).

Also, I didn't think clowns were jumpers and I've had mine jump into the rear chambers of my bio cube.

I am considering selling my 20 for the 25 too.

• Like 2

Just picked up a 25g lagoon with upgraded media baskets stand today from a local reefer for $300 pics to come shortly

Great price! Did it come with a stand or are you building it?

Spiderguardnano

Great price! Did it come with a stand or are you building it?

Came with the innovative marine stand

I didn't want the tank lol but it was so hard to resist it

It really is such a sexy tank

Scaping is going to be some work and I'm thinking of my stock idk what fish

Indeed it is a good price...but is it really worth it over the 20 when no screen is included?

I was planning on getting a lid from smiz anyways, so that isn't something I'm all that concerned about. Like others have mentioned, the additional 5" of depth can be rather useful ^_^

Oh my, is that the usual waterline for the Lagoon 25? If so, it's definitely a nice treat compared to the Fusion 20! ......Just the mere possibilities that pop into one's mind....

Here's mine. Has been setup for two weeks now, downsized from a 40b. Really enjoying this tank so far. Just sold the blue tang in the pic to someone with a larger tank.

21424445203_ed8cfeac06_z.jpg

• Like 5

Oh my, is that the usual waterline for the Lagoon 25? If so, it's definitely a nice treat compared to the Fusion 20! ......Just the mere possibilities that pop into one's mind....

I would assume upgraded return

Well after having the 20 I wanted to go bigger and almost bought the 50.....ended up with a tank with a sump....

The Nuvos are great! I just can not deal with the AIO anymore.

Well after having the 20 I wanted to go bigger and almost bought the 50.....ended up with a tank with a sump....

The Nuvos are great! I just can not deal with the AIO anymore.

Ahaha, total opposite here. Went from sump to AIO for more simplicity and easier maintenance.

• Like 1

Ahaha, total opposite here. Went from sump to AIO for more simplicity and easier maintenance.

Same boat but to me the sump is easier to clean :) plus I can fit a skimmer that works and do not have to look at it.

I love my Fusion but just do not like a bunch of cords and things coming out the back of the tank. I really wanted to get the 50 but just could not do it.

I just received mine and am setting it up this weekend. I ordered a stand from JBJ instead since the dimensions are the same and the price tag is half the price of the IM stand. I didn't see a point in spending more on the stand than I did the tank. Still undecided on my lighting but for now I'll be hanging a AI Sol over the tank. Also I'm building my own 1/4 inch mesh screen top since the tank does not come with a IM screen. I do like the new 200 micron filter bags. I'm still looking at options for running carbon and NPX pellets. I should have my swap done by Sunday and I'll post a build thread.