inTank Media Baskets

Innovative Marine 25 Gallon Fusion Lagoon Aquarium

sbwood007

I got mine last week and will try to post some pics this weekend. I really like the look but I don't understand why they don't come with the screen top. Took care of that with a piece of acrylic from home depot.

What filtration are you running? I have one Intank basket and the ghost skimmer. Also just got a desktop reactor that I am going to run GFO in.

I got mine last week and will try to post some pics this weekend. I really like the look but I don't understand why they don't come with the screen top. Took care of that with a piece of acrylic from home depot.

What filtration are you running? I have one Intank basket and the ghost skimmer. Also just got a desktop reactor that I am going to run GFO in.

Running 2 IM AquaGaget media baskets and a Hob-1 skimmer and I can over feed all day long.

Received mine Friday. The silicon work and glass is pretty impressive for the cheap price tag. The dimensions are absolutely amazing and I believe people will have a ton of fun aquascaping this.

Pictures of mine after LA trip!

-Dave

• Like 1

Received mine Friday. The silicon work and glass is pretty impressive for the cheap price tag. The dimensions are absolutely amazing and I believe people will have a ton of fun aquascaping this.

Pictures of mine after LA trip!

-Dave

Does it get a hybrid? :)

Nice. I am still waiting for a replacement stand or parts to complete my stand assembly. Beyond frustrated with vendor and manufacturer at this point...

Nice. I am still waiting for a replacement stand or parts to complete my stand assembly. Beyond frustrated with vendor and manufacturer at this point...

Which vendor? If you don't mind me asking. They taking good care of you?

Considering getting one to replace my Fusion 20.

I just like the extra depth and all of my media baskets, skimmer, reactor will move right over.

Has there been any word on what pricing will be like in Canada?

• Like 2

Which vendor? If you don't mind me asking. They taking good care of you?

I am giving both parties until tomorrow to resolve my issue before i post...

• Like 2

I am giving both parties until tomorrow to resolve my issue before i post...

I am surprised that you are having issues with the vendor. Are they just giving you the runaround or ?

I am surprised that you are having issues with the vendor. Are they just giving you the runaround or ?

My take is that IM changed their mind on how to resolve my issue by asking the vendor to file a shipping claim when what I have pending now are manufacturing issues. Seems like they have been having a back and forth on that behind closed doors for a few days. But overall, I am not happy with IM.

My take is that IM changed their mind on how to resolve my issue by asking the vendor to file a shipping claim when what I have pending now are manufacturing issues. Seems like they have been having a back and forth on that behind closed doors for a few days. But overall, I am not happy with IM.

So i guess this thread is now officially hijacked :(

IM responded early this morning taking ownership once again of fixing my issue. The mystery now is when will they ship it...

So i guess this thread is now officially hijacked :(

IM responded early this morning taking ownership once again of fixing my issue. The mystery now is when will they ship it...

Got a tracking number! :) happy ending coming soon...

• Like 1

Good to hear!

Wonder if they were watching the thread. :ninja:

annnd if they are,

Got a tracking number! :) happy ending coming soon...

Stuff like this ^ is why I'm going IM. :happydance:

That's.... a lot more reasonable than I was expecting. And makes it rather tempting.

Indeed it is a good price...but is it really worth it over the 20 when no screen is included?

• Like 1

Personally, their default screen top sucks. It blocks too much light. I changed mine out for 1/4 mesh. See my build thread.

You can buy acrylic clips on eBay from china for under $5 pick up a window screen kit and 1/4" mesh and you'll have a better fitting top that doesn't block as much light

• Like 1

Personally, their default screen top sucks. It blocks too much light. I changed mine out for 1/4 mesh. See my build thread.

You can buy acrylic clips on eBay from china for under $5 pick up a window screen kit and 1/4" mesh and you'll have a better fitting top that doesn't block as much light

So in your opinion it would be better to get this aquarium instead of the Nuvo 20? I am very close to pulling the trigger on a Nuvo 20, desktop reactor, desktop ghost skimmer, 1 custom caddy and 1 filter sock...

If I get the lagoon instead of the fusion I'll spend around an extra 100 dollars.