inTank Media Baskets

Oceanbox Designs™ 10G Signature All-In-One Tank

Oceanbox Designs

Beauty tank!...send me one to Spain

Thanks! would love to go global but can't take a hit with it being damaged in shipping after so many hours working on this. Sorry :(

Great looking AIO tank!!!! I wish I would have saw this a few months ago though - I just bought a fusion 10. Customizing it would be a lot of fun. What is you price point on these?

My order has been placed! Great guy to work with. We spoke for over a week on the build and he allowed me to fully customize everything. This will be a freshwater planted tank running Filter Floss, Purigen and a bag of ceramic rings for biological filtration in the AIO chamber. Love the fact that the chamber will have a lid and will contain all the equipment (only other things are a small pump and small heater). Green/white for the AIO chamber.

Tank Specs:
Dimensions: 16x8x9.5″
AIO Chamber: 8×3.75×9.5″
AIO Chamber Cover
2 Removable Media Racks
Adjustable Flare Nozzle
Include All Plumbing Parts Installed To Fit 1/2″ Pump Output
Include Black Flexible Hose To Connect To Return Pump
*Return Pump Not Included
Additional Customization:
Handles For First Media Rack.
Mid Chamber Removable Rack

Going to look amazing with a Nano Box. :)

Great looking AIO tank!!!! I wish I would have saw this a few months ago though - I just bought a fusion 10. Customizing it would be a lot of fun. What is you price point on these?

Thank you! On top of the customization, clarity of acrylic is amazing, true HD quality :). If you're interested, please contact us for a quote.

My order has been placed! Great guy to work with. We spoke for over a week on the build and he allowed me to fully customize everything. This will be a freshwater planted tank running Filter Floss, Purigen and a bag of ceramic rings for biological filtration in the AIO chamber. Love the fact that the chamber will have a lid and will contain all the equipment (only other things are a small pump and small heater). Green/white for the AIO chamber.

Tank Specs:
Dimensions: 16x8x9.5″
AIO Chamber: 8×3.75×9.5″
AIO Chamber Cover
2 Removable Media Racks
Adjustable Flare Nozzle
Include All Plumbing Parts Installed To Fit 1/2″ Pump Output
Include Black Flexible Hose To Connect To Return Pump
*Return Pump Not Included
Additional Customization:
Handles For First Media Rack.
Mid Chamber Removable Rack

Going to look amazing with a Nano Box. :)

Thank you for taking the time to work over the design with me, I'm very excited to get this build done. It's time for me to stay off the PC and get to work so if you don't hear from me right away, you know :)

wow that is beautiful tank!!! I just started small mangrove tanks but def would like use this tank with emerald/neon green eurobrace or a 10 gal shallow without aio set up if it possible

wow that is beautiful tank!!! I just started small mangrove tanks but def would like use this tank with emerald/neon green eurobrace or a 10 gal shallow without aio set up if it possible

Thank you! I really love the way this tank turns out. Always made me wish I had one running. I do custom tanks with or without AIO. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or email through our site.

Great work man,

You have got such a good eye for the little details!

Thank you! I'm stoked to hear from you, I came across on your site on multiple occasion, i love your work on the marine pac, when I first had the 6G if there was one available for it I probably wouldn't have gone with the 12G long.

Archived